how to load a game ?

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
ATM95
Lurker
Lobby Username: ATM95

how to load a game ?

Post by ATM95 »

Hello,

I played with my brother at NEO EEAOC and we get stopped on our game by my computer taking down. When we tryed to load the last game save it didn't work.... Do you guys have a way to do it please ?

Thank you very much !!!!

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: how to load a game ?

Post by Arntzen »

In order to load a saved game file you have a couple of options:
1. Host needs to have ports forwarded (33334-33336 UDP/TCP). This is the recommended method because after the ports are set up it works automatically every time.
2. Host sends the save game file to the other players (for example from email). Then the players receiving this file has to paste it into C:\Sierra\Empire Earth\Data\Saved Games.
***NOTE*** Even if the other players have a save game with the same name in their saved games folder, it is not identical to the save of the host, so you have to receive it from the host.
3. Alternatively, if all players are on the same local network (since you're brothers, maybe you live in the same house) you could host the game through LAN, by going to Multiplayer -> Other Multiplayer. It's likely you'll both have to turn off the firewall on your computers for this to work though.
Hope this helps
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Support”