Lobby Client(2.6.5) Login: "Unable to contact severs"

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
FuzzyJello
Lurker
Lobby Username: FuzzyJello

Lobby Client(2.6.5) Login: "Unable to contact severs"

Post by FuzzyJello »

I am trying to launch the lobby client for the first time, and have read... and re-read the "read or die" text document, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get the lobby client to work and connect to servers. I need to create an account for the first time, but get stuck at the log in window for the Save-EE Lobby Client (2.6.5) - Login screen. Every time I try to input my name and chosen password, or just log in, it says the same thing, it tries to connect to servers, then response with "Unable to contact server, please try again later." I've tried several things, but always get the same result. Please help, I miss playing Empire Earth. <3 Thanks in advance.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Lobby Client(2.6.5) Login: "Unable to contact severs"

Post by Bogdan_xD »

Probably something related to connecting to the server.

Have you allowed Empire Earth/NeoEE into the firewall?.If not, do it, should work then.If you did, reinstall the lobby, maybe bad install happened, although low chances of happening.That or your antivirus maybe deleted a file or two during the installment.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Return to “Support”