Can't install the Lobbyclient and do the necessary

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Eltouristo
Forum Noob

Can't install the Lobbyclient and do the necessary

Post by Eltouristo »

Hi Guys

I used to play this games years ago for a while.
I knew that there was a long time after shut down of the server the lobbyclient and then the neo patch...
I never played again after the lobbyclient so i want to make everything ready to be able to play the game again.
Can anyone assist me?

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Can't install the Lobbyclient and do the necessary

Post by Bogdan_xD »

1. Download EE from here to be sure that it's an ok version
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4IZGIo ... t=download

2.Dissable Firewall/Antivirus

3.Install NeoEE Patch and make sure you get the confirmation message of : CD-KEY Installed Succesfully (It appears when the progress bar of instalation is over).If it says fail, just re-run the NeoEE patch exe and select the option to fix CD-KEY till you get the installed succesfully message.

4.Add entire Empire Earth folder to exceptions in your antivirus.You can now reenable Firewall and your Anti-Virus

5.Make sure to allow empire earth for connections in firewall.
That would be all to be able to play games normally.

If you want to able to load games (playing saved games) you would need to Port Foward from your router the next ports like this.
Where Target IP Adress is the IP you get in the Public IP from the NeoEE Lobby (in-game) at Options tab.
Note, you can port foward only if you are using IPV4 from your ISP.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Return to “Support”