Multiplayer Game will not finish/end

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
THEfog
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: RivanWarder

Multiplayer Game will not finish/end

Post by THEfog »

Hello All,

My friend and I have just "finished" a marathon 20h game against 4 bots. Of the four bots, all but one have resigned and been defeated. However, one bot will not resign. Despite the fact that there is literally not a single structure of his left on the map. We have scoured the whole land, have about 200 Ares and copters between us constantly exploring, both have library of alexandria... yet this guy will not resign.

Is there anyway to force a win condition/view all units? When we resign, we can see that he has zero civ units, yet unless he has bugged through the map or something he is simply not present. We would reload an earlier save, but this bot is the first one we defeated almost 10 hours ago in game... we just want the validation of having won this game.

Any and all input would be appreciated. Both EE Gold (From GOG) and NeoEE are up to date, we are currently playing EE AoC through NeoEE lobby.

Thanks.

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Re: Multiplayer Game will not finish/end

Post by Neotje »

The computer might have some balloons somewhere, these do not get automatically attacked by units and have to be manually attacked.

THEfog
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: RivanWarder

Post by THEfog »

Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Post by Bogdan_xD »

depending on epochs, there might be units around the map that you don't see.Like Vikings from Dark/Mid or Ballons, or even idle citz.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Return to “Support”