NeoEE not working :(

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Praetor
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Praetor

NeoEE not working :(

Post by Praetor »

So, I've been playing EE for a long time, even on Win10, and no probs, I learned about NeO-EE a week ago, but today, after the install, the game doesn't launch anymore. It appear and disapear on the task bar before stabilization, then nothing. The task manager confirm that EE has been lauch, but isn't responding.
When I re-install EE without Neo-EE, the game works perfectly fine.

Help me :'(

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Re: NeoEE not working :(

Post by Neotje »

This might be because of "Launcher.exe", I had something similar, it showed me the "Empire Earth" thing, but did not get to the videos. This seems to have been a problem with a false positive with the antivirus.
Try to launch empire earth directly, go to the installation folder and double click Empire Earth.exe, this enabled me to launch the game.

Praetor
Forum Noob

Post by Praetor »

Nope, didn't work. I tried desactivated both fire wall and antivirus, didn't change anything. Try to start it from the files, didn't work either :/

Praetor
Forum Noob

Post by Praetor »

Ok so now I've reach another point.
The game start, and I can play. But the multi... Not at all. Don't know how to fix it :''(

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Post by Neotje »

Could you say something about what kind of error you are getting, or how it does not work?

Return to “Support”