Need Help for Patch!

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Need Help for Patch!

Post by Locodoco »

I installed both EEC and AOC , i tried to patch them up with neo but i keep facing this , Any clue?!
help asap
Attachments
---.jpeg
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Re: Need Help for Patch!

Post by Jodocus »

Hi!

This looks like an antivirus program is deleting files right during installation. What happens if you click retry? Is it always the same message upon restarting the installer?

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

Jodocus wrote:Hi!

This looks like an antivirus program is deleting files right during installation. What happens if you click retry? Is it always the same message upon restarting the installer?
Hey!
i had Antivirus off while doing this , Hitting retry shows the same message , and if i click ignore , it shows another failure on different file

I did a new account in PC and everything is fine , but i still need to get this fixed so i use my main account
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Maybe just re-download the installer, although I wouldn't expect it to help unless your installer got corrupted in a very specific way. The file missing in your screenshot is some EE texture file delivered with the patch installer. Check on disk space and also see if this path of the error message actually exist, whether there are any files there etc.
If you have a working installation, you may just copy the files over and hit Repair CDkey in order to get a CDkey on the computer. This should work as well.

Return to “Support”