Failure to Connect to neoEE servers

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the NeoEE patch, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Failure to Connect to neoEE servers

Post by P-51 »

I am posting for a friend who encountered a strange issue while attempting to log onto EE today. He was able to connect with no issues last week. However, today after accessing the Multiplayer screen the login box never loaded and instead he received a message, "communication error with master servers." This was the only part of his Internet that was not working so it cannot be a general Internet issue. It is exclusively a problem with neoEE servers; even the website could not load. While replacing his home Internet connection with his cell phone's hotspot he was able to log in and connect to games.

Does anybody have experience with such an issue or have any ideas in addressing the communication between his Internet connection and the neoEE servers?

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Failure to Connect to neoEE servers

Post by Bogdan_xD »

try to manually set up a DNS like googles/ or the 1.1.1.1 one.If it doesn't, just get again the automatic one.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Hey thanks for the reply. However, neither me nor my friend have any idea what you are talking about o_O

Can you clarify p10x

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Sorry but we are still having the same problem. Is there any clarification for this issue?

Return to “Support”