Hi Tricky,hi everyone-A Greet form EE China Forum

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Hi Tricky,hi everyone-A Greet form EE China Forum

Post by Ghost »

Skynet,

They don't program their lobby. They use a VPN server/client system to simulate a LAN, such as GameSpy Arcade or Hamachi. It's through a third party company.

And honestly, the project you speak of is a lot larger than you think it is. As of right now, I AM THE SOLE PROGRAMMER of any of our shit. I'm not getting paid. I have a 40hr/wk job in the summer, full-time student the rest of the year. I am outgoing. I really don't have much incentive to spend what very little spare time I have on programming and administrating a lobby for a community of under 1000 people.

Unless we've got some other people that FIRSTLY aren't retarded and SECONDLY are able and willing to put forth the time and effort, you're just going to have to deal with whatever shit I give you. Got it?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

BaBoon*
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -Apocalypse-Baboon-

Post by BaBoon* »

I realy dont get the problem. I read all the posts , and sometimes i think my english is to bad , because i dont realy get what u eman :P
If one player form china found us or what ever more will do and we should just give them the lobby client in their Forum and try to bring our group and their group together , i think the lobby is far big enough , becaus ei realy dont think there will be more than 250 people online same time. I think the lobby can do that, cant it ??? I will no take a look on their Forums and seriously , how graet would i t be if we get more , and new players ? :P That would be so awesome and it will SAVE-EE and that should be our first thing to think of. I realy Hope we can do that!!!!!

And if one person read it in their forum about our lobby , he should jsut tell the other players in the game. I would be amazing seriously

I say hello from the Netherlands to China ! :mrgreen:

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

I sure hope someday,we'll be united,world-wide on EE.By the way,im using Google Translater.
---
Ich hoffe, dass eines Tages werden wir vereint sein, weltweit auf EE.By die Art und Weise, im mit Google Translator.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

X warrior411 wrote:I sure hope someday,we'll be united,world-wide on EE.By the way,im using Google Translater.
---
Ich hoffe, dass eines Tages werden wir vereint sein, weltweit auf EE.By die Art und Weise, im mit Google Translator.
They're chinese, not german
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

inola
Nemesis

Re: Hi Tricky,hi everyone?A Greet form EE China Forum

Post by inola »

Sapientia Et Virtus wrote:That sounds great.
Besides tournaments,we also make our own campaigns or scenarios.
I hope our players can play more in your server,and so do your players.
700+150=850
That's quite a large number!

About that anti-cheat patch,I will show you the way to use it as soon as possible.

Edit:New York?Wow :D
We have had the chinese lobby/anti cheat patch discusion at this link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=739
As for the chinese lobby I've login to it a few times never seen more than 30 players on the Empire Earth part of it. What time+zone does your EE lobby hit a population count of 100+?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

This topic is old as dirt. Locking..
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

inola
Nemesis