My introduction

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
CaptainOnionSWE
Lurker
Lobby Username: CaptainOnionSWE

My introduction

Post by CaptainOnionSWE »

Hello folks!
My name is Andreas but I am more commonly referred to as "Löken", which means "The Onion" in Swedish. Don't question my nickname. Anyways, I am Swedish and I've played Empire Earth for 10 years, it was my first strategy game and it's still my favorite game! Other than gaming, I like reading books and playing music. My favorite band is Abney Park, but what could possibly be better music than the Empire Earth theme? I never played Empire Earth II or III, only the original one and Art of Conquest. I haven't played a lot of EE multiplayer, I did roleplay with a friend in LAN and we were just building a city and played around there, and some other LAN matches. It's exciting to join Save-EE and get some real action! I can't say I'm that good at Empire Earth though, especially not in 1 vs 1. Anyways, maybe you'd like to play with me some time? I'm a good teammate, I can assure that. Got to go, I must walk outside and set a rally point! Bye!

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: My introduction

Post by Arntzen »

Hello "Løken" :D
Welcome to Save-EE! Have you downloaded the neoee patch yet? It's needed to play multiplayer. You can get it from www.neoee.net.
I'm up for fun games, my name is _[eC]_Arntzen_ in lobby so just whisper me if you want a teammate! If you would like to improve I can give you civilizations and show you tips/tricks if thats something you would like. Most importantly tho, log on to the lobby and have some fun!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: My introduction

Post by BigRon »

> be new to EE
> finds nice 7/8 game in lobby
> excited to play
> joins game
> says friendly "hi"
> host asks for real name