Hi--and I need some assistance

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
jackson
Novice Member

Hi--and I need some assistance

Post by jackson »

Ok; you can call me Jack. I'm 25 and I like to hang out with all kinds of people (especially women). From a young age, I have always felt that I could relate to women better than men so growing up, those were the main kind of folks that I talked to. I was a bit of a loner and loved daydreaming in my free time (which I had LOTS of, especially after school had ended). I liked reading about philosophy and world religions and so I did my fair share of reading and studying the various belief systems around the world, from classical Gnosticism to Satanism.

I also happen to have a very rich imagination which manifests itself from time to time. :P

Anyways, now for my problem; I have the EE Unlimited self-extractor and that is where I got all my files from (I'm assuming that it came from here as it has the READ OR DIE and the CD KEYS files in it). Anyways, I've installed it before and followed ever single directive in the READ OR DIE file; unfortunately, I uninstalled it and now, when I try to reinstall it, everything installs ok but when I go to run the program, it crashes (both games do). There are only two possibilities I can think of; firstly, that after installation, a little window came up that asked me to verify whether or not the program installed correctly and I hit "cancel". The second one is I cut and pasted the wonlobby files out of their original folders (maybe they were supposed to stay in their original folders and ONLY be copied, I dunno). Computers can be pretty picky sometimes; of course, maybe there's old rubble left over from the uninstallation but the uninstaller told me that everything had uninstalled successfully.

Can anyone help me out?

To the best of my knowledge, I have followed all the directives but the programs keep crashing; should I uninstall and then reinstall?

Thanks in advance!

:mrgreen: :thumbsupl:
Rubikon:
Command & Conquer started going down hill after they went to 3D

Matous Vales:
Games started going down hill after they started using graphics.

I WANT MY TEXT ADVENTURES BACK!

msl86:
BRING BACK TEXT FPS!!!

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: Hi--and I need some assistance

Post by simple_faith »

lmfao .... . . .. . ..... . ..... . ....... . ... ..... ..... ..

jackson
Novice Member

Post by jackson »

8)
Rubikon:
Command & Conquer started going down hill after they went to 3D

Matous Vales:
Games started going down hill after they started using graphics.

I WANT MY TEXT ADVENTURES BACK!

msl86:
BRING BACK TEXT FPS!!!

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

stfu faith and get ya noob ass away

hey jackson viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4889 try this its ee complete and much easier installer
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “Say Hey!”