A huge thanks to Jossos and Xootle!

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Cinder405
Forum Noob

A huge thanks to Jossos and Xootle!

Post by Cinder405 »

I would like to thank Jossos for his kindness and assistance in the lobby. He walked me step by step on how to join a game and stuff and gave me the pleasure of enjoying the first online game on EE for me since 2004. I really appreciate your help Jossos :thumbsupl:

I would also like to thank Xootle for providing such an easy way to get set up with EE with the EE complete download. It literally walks you step by step and is so easy to install. I have never seen anything like it. A big thumbs up for you man :thumbsupl:

Lastly I would just like to introduce myself to the community

My name is Cinder405(yes :P like Cinder from Killer Instinct) I used to play EE and EE(AoC) back in 2004. Until my cd rom got scratched and I havent played since. I played nothing but Middle Ages and every now and then I played Pre to Nano. I remember I was in a Clan/Guild (i dont remember what they called it) called Highwaymen but do not remember any of the players names. Once I stopped playing EE I resorted to other games online. I played Tactics Arena Online for years and then moved on to Poxnora. I tried other games in between but did not find interest in them. Now im back to EE and plan on playing for a while. Im looking forward to remembering the hotkeys and stuff so i can get back into groove. Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks guys,

Cinder405

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Re: A huge thanks to Jossos and Xootle!

Post by herik »

Welcome back hope u enjoy the games

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: A huge thanks to Jossos and Xootle!

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »