To all you old "sierra" server players (Take 2)

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Fan0packers
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Bleed

To all you old "sierra" server players (Take 2)

Post by Fan0packers »

(Previously posted this in the One Post Rant sub forum, my bad, didn't notice this one at the bottom - This is literally a copy and paste)

NAME: [GR] Bleed

Hello, I know I'm new to this forum (after recently discovering it), but I used to be an "avid" member of the Empire Earth community on the old Sierra servers. I went under the Alias Bleed, and I was often seen in Mid no siege/reli games. Although I played just about anything. Last I remember I was in the clan [GR], along with some other clan mates. I have lost contact with everybody, and I quit soon before they shut down the actual servers. I played from around 04-08 on and off, although in 06 and 07 I played nearly everyday, for hours non stop - Yeah, I'll admit it, I no-life'd quite a bit.

ANYWAYS, What I pretty much wanted to get to with this post, was ask if anybody remembered me, and if you do please let me know who YOU are and well, maybe we can play some Empire Earth again! Thanks.

*** Also, I wasn't sure if I posted this to the right sub forum, as I previously stated I am new to the forums, and sort of skipped all the introductory stuff (typical me), to just dive in head first to my all time favorite game and a community who literally is going out of there way to "save" it.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Re: To all you old "sierra" server players (Take 2)

Post by herik »

If im correct you are in atmas prehistoric-nano clan? theres still quite a few active GR clan members on the lobby.

Fan0packers
Forum Noob

Post by Fan0packers »

herik wrote:If im correct you are in atmas prehistoric-nano clan? theres still quite a few active GR clan members on the lobby.
This is correct :). Its been a long, long time. Would definitely enjoy playing with everybody once again.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

GR started off indy tl clan herik :P noob lol

hey bleed atma is stil on and killer and some other GR players you should download lobby client and start playing again :) welcome back ;p
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Atma
Forum Noob

Post by Atma »

Hey Bleed!
nice to see you again bro!
i m still playing at ee lobby!

PS
Herik GR is not my clan, i joined as a member, we start with indy-midle tl then liga then pre hehe

Fan0packers
Forum Noob

Post by Fan0packers »

Atma wrote:Hey Bleed!
nice to see you again bro!
i m still playing at ee lobby!

PS
Herik GR is not my clan, i joined as a member, we start with indy-midle tl then liga then pre hehe
Hey you too! Downloaded the lobby already, working on a fix for my EE however. I bought the cheap $3 gold edition off gog.com, to find out it doesn't really work well, or at all, with the lobby. Oh well, I'll come up with a fix soon enough. Looking forward to getting back into playing though, it's been far too long.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4091
ee unlimited download with ee and aoc on it

If you cant get your gog working i know other people had problems with gog game download ages ago when they gave ee away free
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

shit my ninja, im da man to know, dem negroidz tricky,ghost,megs, they useless NAWMEAN?????????????????????????????????????????????? if u need any help just find me in da lobby simple_faith(possibly greatest pre player next to water(pre god),im a demi god). see you in pres

Return to “Say Hey!”