Sup bitches

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Sup bitches

Post by SlipKnoT »

Broke my arm in shit so aint been on in ages... sucks major dick but shit happens.. Any shit going down in EE?? Still on its last legs?? logged on GR for shits and seen some new patch, havent checked it out at all.. is it an improvement? Any news welcome.

Shout to my many many fans. I still hate u.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: Sup bitches

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

yoo slip sup bro? same old shit alot of new players sometimes old players return. Yea gr is fail patch they tried too edit units and failed hard at it so basically copied omega`s patch lol
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:yoo slip sup bro? same old shit alot of new players sometimes old players return. Yea gr is fail patch they tried too edit units and failed hard at it so basically copied omega`s patch lol
It's actually a better patch than 1.5.... something you've gotta admit even tho it happens in gameranger.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

i aint played it light but they try to edit units but they so bad players they dont know what units to edit because they have no idea about how 2 play lol. All versions are basically omega`s just edit`d a little and renamed 1.3 omega patch turned into 1.5 2.1 rc patch basically 2.2 omega patch with small edits
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

That's true, but there weren't any unit changes besides the changes of omega's earlier patch. Also some graphics were updated. (knights, grenadiers etc have new layout.) But who gives a fuck, that fact that they suck will never change =O.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Say Hey!”