hey guys - TK

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
ThrillaKilla
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ThrillaKilla

hey guys - TK

Post by ThrillaKilla »

Hey guys,

Thought after all this time I'd finally come on here and register. Thanks for uploading my Team Warz scenario. It is nice to see it in the downloads section with all the others.

Just wondering if anyone remembers me? lol but its nice to see the EE community is still alive and kicking after all this time.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: hey guys - TK

Post by Arntzen »

Hello TK! Nice to see you back in the EE community. No, I don't remember you seeing I'm a pretty new player myself. Anyway I've enjoyed your Team Warz scenario many many hours. So thank you for that! :D
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ThrillaKilla
Forum Noob

Post by ThrillaKilla »

Nice to know you enjoyed it lol. I made a few scenarios. Team Warz and Jungle Warz were the most popular. Jungle Warz was more similar to Bridge Crossing, but I had wanted the game to be faster, have a smaller map and with more units. I made two different versions, so there are two maps.

Originally I think I started in 2005 and by then the game had been out for a long time. I started as a Mid Dm player then played Mid Sh and eventually tried a bunch of different sets at some point to see what they were all like. Then I started to play a bunch of scenarios and wanted to make my own. I think eventually I stopped playing in the end of 2008 cause I got too caught up with work and college.

Just curious what sets are the most commonly played now? Oh and I swear this website had a link to download the whole game in a rar or zip file a while back. Did that get removed?

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Thrilly Killy! How's life mang?

Summon your minions and we shall have triumphant mid dm matches like the days of old!

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

ThrillaKilla wrote: Oh and I swear this website had a link to download the whole game in a rar or zip file a while back. Did that get removed?

go to viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4091 and welcome TK to the commuity :thumbsupl:

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

hey welcome back enjoy your stay and lol @ p51s post lol
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Golly Tricky, I know I'm funny enough for an "lol". But I don't really think I am funny enough to justify two "lol"s.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

sry, u all welcome, but grrrrr , all they say iam scen and so , that never old players, so grrrrr, why not deh doo dah , silece striker, mimi ....., no problem i love all to get on ee, its important

prooooooooooooots!

ThrillaKilla
Forum Noob

Post by ThrillaKilla »

hahaha, I doubt I can summons minions just like that, or even get myself on as much as I used to. I will try to make an effort and play on one of these weekends though.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Yeah we should definitely get some games together. There have been times in the past year where we've gotten some great mid dm games, people like D5, Chrome, AK-47, Zeus, and Olinja have shown up. Of course its very hard to predict when people get on but when it actually happens a jolly time is guaranteed for all.

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vg chase

Post by Warrior_Kings Chase »

[quote="P-51"]Yeah we should definitely get some games together. There have been times in the past year where we've gotten some great mid dm games, people like D5, Chrome, AK-47, Zeus, and Olinja have shown up. Of course its very hard to predict when people get on but when it actually happens a jolly time is guaranteed for all.[/w

wait. wat p-51 we play mid dm for years and u dont even mention my name? lol no longer bff anymore lol :(. btw how have u been dark star tk i mean :). MID DM ALL DAY. anytime u wanna get your ass kick p-51 hit em up lol.

Warrior_Kings All Day!!!!!

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Chase you disappeared!!! I thought you abandoned me mang!

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

Damn Thrilla, long ass time ! I was just bored myself and checked here to see this haha. How you been all these years? Just seeing that signature picture was a blast from the past. Hope everythings going good.

Return to “Say Hey!”