Sergie Rudiski Moldavich

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
General Zergie
Novice Member

Sergie Rudiski Moldavich

Post by General Zergie »

ah hello I am Zergie I'm 18 hoping to get into Job Corps and become a Civil Engineer
I play AoC a lot some people know me as the only one to have the nukes firing b4 they can even build a space dock ask Zealot about that he'll tell ya also I tend to play a few scens once in a while
I enjoy fighting any style and also a bit of sword fighting only if I'm in it :wink: I am a decent marksman as well
I also use a crossbow pistol and I play a little archery I love to fish ever since I could hold a fishing pole I'm from Hayward California west tenison area I enjoy chess as it helps the mind stay sharp I play the Harmonica a chromatic key of C meant for jazz I also own a Chengong Hamonica I listen to Blues, funk,latin rock(santana),jazz,swing,Motown

my idles are Gen. George S. patton, Cesar E. Chavez, Benard Montgomery
It's stupid to die for your country, your supposed to make the enemy die for his
- General George S. Patton

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: Sergie Rudiski Moldavich

Post by simple_faith »

OMG HAI I LIVE IN CA TOO LIKE 30 MINS AWAY FROM YOU EAST OAKLAND!

General Zergie
Novice Member

Re: Sergie Rudiski Moldavich

Post by General Zergie »

wrong again my little friend I live in a town called escalon wiki it up, but I was born in Hayward
It's stupid to die for your country, your supposed to make the enemy die for his
- General George S. Patton

Return to “Say Hey!”