Rogue Hunter Sez Hey!

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
ChriscsHunter
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Rogue Hunter

Rogue Hunter Sez Hey!

Post by ChriscsHunter »

Hello Everyone!

I first came across this site around a year ago, but work got in the way so I'm just now coming around. I haven't played EE in near 3 years until recently, and remembered how great the multiplayer is... I'm a real big Mid & scenario junkie, and as a matter of fact I actually made a few of my own. If anyone is interested in any of the classic scenario's, let me know and ill get them to you.

Over the last week I have picked up on one of my incompleted scenario's from way back. I am being deployed again for just about 1 month, so during that time I will try to finish it so when I get back around this time next month I can let whoever is interested test my progress. It's like a mix between 6 Player Hell and Mech Warrior if you know what that is... And tonight I just fixed my modem so I could host a few Mid SH's before I head out.

Well I'm proud to be a 'new' supporter of this project, and happy to promote/help in anyway I can. I'll try to make a habit of donating at least 5$ a month. So that's it for me. I'll cya guys on the other side of September!

Take'R EZ
Rogue Hunter

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: Rogue Hunter Sez Hey!

Post by Trichome Indica »

Peace and go with God, :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: Rogue Hunter Sez Hey!

Post by SlipKnoT »

gud post man. always good to see new ppl here.

Return to “Say Hey!”