ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

So I thought i'd post a little note here to say Hi, and inroduce myself a little to the community.
My name is Ray and I am from Canada. I have been playing EE for many years and have developed friendships with many people from around the world. There is something that attracted me , and still atracts me to play EE & AOC, as a matter of fact I'd have to say it's addictive :twisted:
The reason I applied to be moderator in the lobby was because I believe a friendly outlook and attitude within the lobby is a positive thing. I enjoy helping new lobby users getting set up and generally being helpfull to the best of my abilities. I will also state that i don't claim to be an E.E. expert, pro or anything close to the level of skill that other MOds and members posses, but still enjoy the game and having fun.
My philosophy is " Life is a learning experience, and I'm a slow learner" This would also apply to Empire Earth. There is just so much to learn in this game and I truly dont have the time, nor the desire to master this game. So i will just continue to have fun and be as positive and helpfull as possible.
The lack of advancement of my skills in E.E. is due to a "chronic state of blazedness which contirutes to E.E. Alzheimers" :mrgreen:
See you on the Battlefields............. Į ŊĎįċą
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

inola
Nemesis

Re: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by inola »

Trichome Indica wrote: The lack of advancement of my skills in E.E. is due to a "chronic state of blazedness which contirutes to E.E. Alzheimers" :mrgreen:
Blaming weed on being a noob? lmao it should make you play better imo. Weed is the ultimate booster drug it makes music, food, sex, gaming, movies pretty much everything better. :)

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

WoW, what a cool avatar . :mrgreen:

Idk man but when i get home after 8-10 hours on the road and I fire up a stogie it doesn't seem to enhance much except my appetite, and my slumber. However if it's earlier in the day, you might get a bit more of a challenge from me. But I can't compete with the Empire Earth " lifers " that know every epoch like the back of their hands. :cheers: and thanks for bf2.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

Trichome Indica wrote:WoW, what a cool avatar . :mrgreen:
I've got a thing for skulls no idea why.

You gotta smoke a joint right as the game starts trust me try it :)

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

SKULLS himself should be the one with that avatar

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

inola wrote: I've got a thing for skulls no idea why.
Is SKULLS something like your "special friend" ? ;)
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

LOL I'm sure he'll be re-wording that soon
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day