Hi Guy's I m Vegeta

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
VEGETA59
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vegeta

Hi Guy's I m Vegeta

Post by VEGETA59 »

Well I am Mexican and almost have 30 years I live in chicago and this game makes me crazy, my brother showed me and I like almost 6 months or a year when the sale came out, 2001 or 2002 many people know me because I played on many servers and (Sierra, HAMACHI, GameRanger, and of course had some pages where you announce your IP and always playing with someone, somewhere in the world) i have differents version of EE 1.002020 1.040 Many people ask me if I am assesino-Vegeta an old clan that was involved in (Sierra) when passing that I always I answer No, he was first recorded in the server (Sierra) as Vegeta So I took the other name of Zeus and in places where Vegeta not met the first I wore the name. so!!!

I know All ages but the truth is grenwar I took my attention in the last months I know many teams or clans that play and specialize in different ages, as I repeat again all ages game but eh never really had much interest in an age as in | | grenwar ||.....
I speak two languages because I am Mexican and since I live in USA for almost 8 years and understand enough to talk to people.
so you have my support in any case to speak or to understand something with someone I can be of great help.
"Certainly I found a lot of players of the new-Lobby in other different servers which proves my authenticity as an old player and member of the old servants in general" ......

P.D. I post this in NF and in the forum [-Ts-] but I want everyone to know that I am proud to be here I do not want spam ... sorry but another thing ...... what i need to do for become a moderator.
I have no problem in joining the forum and engage them constantly this serves to note that seen things that are not very good in our community and sometimes there are not moderators connected personally or speak other lenguaje and not understand whats going on in lobby "i mean in spanish" and we have more latinos community at time i know skull make great job but meaby we need more support !!!! ...I do not like people to offending some other players and more in the lobby or in games
that is why my question please answer my .... i really apreciate u time and stop read it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno Soy Mexicano tengo 30 aÑos casi cumplidos yo vivo en chicago y este juego me enloquece , mi hermano me lo mostro y me gusto casi 6 meses o al año cuando salio a la venta, mucha gente me conoce por que jugue en muchos servidores como en {Sierra,HAMACHI,GAMERANGER, y claro habia unas paginas donde anunciabas tu IP y Siempre jugaba con alguien, en algun lugar del mundo} muchas personas me pregunta si soy assesino de un clan viejo que participaba en {Sierra} cuando pasaba eso yo siempre respondo que No, El estaba primero inscrito en el servidor de {Sierra} como Vegeta asi que yo tome por el nombre de Zeus y en lugares donde No conocian al Primer Vegeta yo me ponia el nombre.

Conozco Todas las edades pero la verdad grenwar me ha tomado mi atencion en los ultimos meses conozco muchos clanes que juegan y se especializan en diferentes edades, como lo repito nuevamente juego todas las edades pero la verdad nunca eh tenido tanto interes en una edad como en ||grenwar||.....
Hablo dos idiomas ya que soy Mexicano y pues Vivo en USA por casi 8 años suficientes para platicar y entender a la gente.
Asi que cuentan con mi ayuda en cualquier caso de hablar o hacer entender algo con alguien puedo ser de gran ayuda.
-Por cierto me eh encontrado a muchos jugadores de este Lobby en otros diferentes servers lo cual comprueba mi autenticidad como un viejo jugador e integrante de los viejos servidores en general

P.D. yo poste esto en NF y en el foro de [-Ts-] pero yo quiero q todos sepan que estoy orgulloso de estar aqui no quiero hacer spam ... perdon pero otra cosa ...... Que necesito hacer para convertirme en moderador .
No tengo problema por formar parte del foro y participar constantemente esto sirve para hacerles notar que eh visto cosas que no son muy buenas en nuestra comunidad y algunas veces no hay moderadores o hay pero no hablan español y pues no saben cuando estan ofendiendo a mas gente y esto es por que ya ahi mas latinos y sabemos que skulls hace un buen trabajo pero talvez necesitamos mas soporte !!!! en lo personal a mi no me gusta que la gente se la pase ofendiendo unos alos otros y mas en el lobby o en los juegos
es por eso mi pregunta por favor respondan........ encerio aprecio su tiempo y detenerse a leer
"............ 8)

--------------------

darkiller
Basic Member
Lobby Username: _Killer!_

Re: Hi Guy's I m Vegeta

Post by darkiller »

wow wats all this about anyway?????? jw.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Hello and welcome to the community. I thought i'd respond to your post. :P
There is a section called "Apply to be a moderator". It is my belief that when the Admins require a moderator postion to be filled, they will unlock this post so members can apply. I don't speak Spanish and I can't speak for the others but I feel that having someone who knows the Spanish language would be an assett, however i am only limited to my opinion here. My suggestion would be to keep your eyes on the "Apply for Mod" topic and when it is unlocked make your application stating the same reasons you did here. There are certain requirements you must fulfill to apply such as age etc.
Have a great time on the battlefields and gl.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Post by SKULLS »

ya vegeta just go to apply to be a moderator section. and apply there gl.
Strength and Honor

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Vegeta what does the scouter say about Ghost's Gayanus level?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serious Note: welcome theres a lot of Mexican gamers in this community already so you shouldn't feel left out, although stay with Slip Knot he'll get you into some nice Grenwars

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

gud intro. we arent recruiting new mods right now but i have said it in the past about the volume of spanish players. it would be good to have someone who can speak perfect spanish, but also knows how to perform the mod duties too and help people. i think when the time comes for a new mod you will have a good chance so you should watchout for the opening and apply then,

Return to “Say Hey!”