Returning after I think over 15 years

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
ank
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ank

Returning after I think over 15 years

Post by ank »

Hey all,

I had a bunch of different usernames back when I played around 2003-200..7?, most of which were vaguely related to Slipknot. One I finally settled on towards the end was ank, which had been artist and killer (a track from DJ Swamp who I had found on Sid Wilson's MySpace page), but when I joined a clan someone suggested I shorten it to ank.

I played a lot of Indy Sh, Mid Sh, and p2n EE. Only username I remember was fredflint3333 or something to that effect who was really good at p2n. I joined an Indy Sh clan that trained me but I don't remember what it was called or who trained me.

I remember towards the end there Indy Sh had gone to no rel, then no siege/rel, then just grenwar and even no heros which really dumbed the game down and it was nearly impossible to find a regular Indy Sh game. I'm getting it set up right now, but in the meantime I'm curious what settings are popular now?

Hendoo
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Hendoo

Re: Returning after I think over 15 years

Post by Hendoo »

Hey Im also coming back after over 15years gone. Glad to see the community has kept this alive. I played Mid DM. I was in the clan Boondock Saints. My name was Hendoo. Hope some more of us old timers come back!!

Return to “Say Hey!”