Say bye!

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Say bye!

Post by Ghost »

Ottoman, if that's what you really think, then go ahead and leave. Personally I think things turned out for the better, not because I'm and admin but because we ended up with a great community. We united EE and AoC and now we also have knowledgeable players to guide us rather than near anarchy/total idiots running the show. Don't you think having a pro-active staff is better than no staff? Just keep in mind that I still frequently partake in games, and from a player's perspective I think things are better than they were a year and a half ago.

On the topic of smurf names... we don't give up names when people ask us to, and if someone is, then they shouldn't be. We need to know who you are for our records in order to properly judge things such as number of warnings and mute/ban times. And just because you get called out while smurfing doesn't mean we told them... with a small community it's fairly easy to guess :roll: ...
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

@ Ottoman: TL;DR
You're a fucking moron.
Why would we ban noobs from games? That just decreases the community size.
A handful of MID SH PLAYERS LEFT from the patches.
A MINORITY of people left from the patches.

Ottomann, we don't need morons like you in our lobby. Go back to living in the past over at MPA.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Ottomann
Novice Member

Post by Ottomann »

I all respect your arguments and it is okay like this . But i just look into the past and don't see the same game anymore.

I think thats just everyones personal oppinion ,and mine is that it is just to much of something here , and not enough of other things.
If this is okay for you , i i wouldn't argue and try to convince you , and try to tell you : No your wrong in all what you say.

I respect if people like it this way , but there are people who don't like it , just try to understand them , and if you can't .
Just respect their oppinion.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

u dont c the game as the same? or u dont get the same enjoyment out of the game? they are different things(1 has nothing to do with the mods etc). the changes done to the game(especially in the patch now) are only the must have changes + maps.

blaksheeepwall
Forum Noob

Post by blaksheeepwall »

Its true that it is pathetic when the mods flex and read off smurf names for no reason (happens all the time so dont argue)

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

blaksheeepwall wrote:Its true that it is pathetic when the mods flex and read off smurf names for no reason (happens all the time so dont argue)
Look you host a game and i crash it you dont got the proof but you know its me should i just go back in your game as a smurf and crash again?
@Mid SH Leavers Taco can probally beat most of you in Mid SH in any/none Pacth form so stfu and get skills before complaining

empire2
Basic Member

Post by empire2 »

you obviously dont know anything about good ee middle sh players :lol:

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

empire2 wrote:you obviously dont know anything about good ee middle sh players :lol:
im talking AOC

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

empire2 wrote:you obviously dont know anything about good ee middle sh players :lol:
theres a couple of decent ee mid players. thats it

wkchase
Novice Member
Lobby Username: wk chase

Post by wkchase »

lol
Last edited by wkchase on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

honestly i'd rather play with a bunch of noobs who won't shit-talk than the assholes who brag (i.e. herik) about being good at massing swords for 4f11 and rushing.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

wkchase
Novice Member
Lobby Username: wk chase

Post by wkchase »

yeah kinda true. lol

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

chase trust me when i say the patch used right now, is almost the same as no patch, with a few NEEDED changes, and a few maps. those who have tried to argue with this are yet to prove to me that lowering st hp, and adding maps changed it for the worse( im aware there are a few other changes but cbf'ed going through them all)

there are a few black ppl who play the game, i can name 3 off the top of my head. i wont because that would b somewhat rasist in itself. but i can assure u they do play, whether or not they are offended by black jokes makes no difference, its still rasism which is why u will b muted, and will continue to b muted for it. u dont need any more of an explanation

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

chase u are one of the biggest retards ive ever stumbled upon.. your a racist loser.

empire2
Basic Member

Post by empire2 »

aint we all a little bit racist? :lol:

Return to “Say Hey!”