Say bye!

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
wkchase
Novice Member
Lobby Username: wk chase

Re: Say bye!

Post by wkchase »

hey slipknot shut the fuck u u fuckin g ass bitch. u can go fuck your self i dotn care if i am rasist boo hoo. u can suck this dick fucker!

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

wkchase wrote:why do u fucking cares guys. lol. wow we gettign noob in are fucking games teahcing them how to play well guess wat they will still suck no matter wat just prove it this games dieing and u cant do shity about ottaman justs top man u wotn prove your point, cuz birnary think he fucking god. its pointless proveing your point cuz your always wrong in your point view but its seems they are always right but they dont see it that patch was the worst thing u ever could of did for the ee comunity thats why alot of people quit ee because of that shitty ass patch. omega i understand u trying to amke it better but man no like it and the ones that do like and fucking noobs and they dont know shit wats good bad they just play but the people thats been playing for ages see the differnce in the patch and the agem and they just dont like it. well i dont atleast. the ban kick and mutes i understand we use those but everyone knows that we are going to brake the rules cuz we might not like alot of admin or mods. like alot hate or cant stand birnary that why alot of people brakes rules that why they kick us and ban us so we dont shut down there lobby buit who cares. i still dont know why cant we say black jokes and iwant to know a good reasons why? SRSLY WAT BLACK GUY PLAYS FUCKING EE OR EEAOC NAME ONE. most of them are in jail or in there gang give me one fucking good reasons. wow it might because of little kids but srsly wat the fuck they hear it form there family anyway or out in the wordl so who give a fuck.

U MIGHT BAN ME FOR SAYING MY THOUGHTS BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT WAT U FUCKERS DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

CYA!!! :)
Definitely one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while. Chase you really are one of the most ignorant, uneducated, obnoxious low-life scumbags to ever sully EE, and that's saying A LOT. I truly hope you choke to death on your own vomit someday.

wkchase
Novice Member

Post by wkchase »

lol thx birnary. u know i hope u die someday to. but i hope its much worse than my death u named for me u fucking retard. i might not be good at wrting and speeling but u can kiss my ass u mother fucking homo. u still anit shit birnary. u can suck my my big cock u gay ass fucker!!! fuck this i dont give a shit if i am not good at enlgish i can still wope your gay ass any day so fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wkchase
Novice Member

Post by wkchase »

see birnary funny thing is u act like your a fucking smart ass mother fucker. i would love to meet u in rl so i could kcik your lame ass u anit shit. so fuck u. i might not be smart but come on guys u are ruining a game right now which barly any people play wow u build a city and get eco and army. wow who give a fucking shit. u guys ar fucking wasteing your money on your shitty ass server. u might go then why u playing on it. well guess wat i dont care wat u fucking say birnary cuz in my book u anit shit. so fuck u and go die!!!!!!!!! u might ban me fof saying that. but idc go ahead. BIRNARY WHEN U GO TO BED TONITE I HOPE U FUCKING DIE AND THEN WHEN WE HEAR THAT I WONT CRAE I THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

lol

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

wkchase wrote:see birnary funny thing is u act like your a fucking smart ass mother fucker. i would love to meet u in rl so i could kcik your lame ass u anit shit. so fuck u. i might not be smart but come on guys u are ruining a game right now which barly any people play wow u build a city and get eco and army. wow who give a fucking shit. u guys ar fucking wasteing your money on your shitty ass server. u might go then why u playing on it. well guess wat i dont care wat u fucking say birnary cuz in my book u anit shit. so fuck u and go die!!!!!!!!! u might ban me fof saying that. but idc go ahead. BIRNARY WHEN U GO TO BED TONITE I HOPE U FUCKING DIE AND THEN WHEN WE HEAR THAT I WONT CRAE I THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL.
Yes Binary is a graduate, is married, a computer expert and a helpful He clearly is gay, a homo and sucks cock, Who ever heard of a fag who wasnt married. You would definetly know if binary sucks cock because your the best chase we will all miss you :roll:

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

this guy is very nice. what a likeable character.

wkchase
Novice Member

Post by wkchase »

wow lets edit my post u fucking admin and mods. so fuck u
Last edited by wkchase on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

we noticed.

wkchase
Novice Member

Post by wkchase »

wow birnary u have to be gay and edit my post u fucktard.
Last edited by wkchase on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

you seem so sincere right now. how lovely

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

i almost never shit talk :( but im still in the noobish level :S
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

White Fang wrote:i almost never shit talk :( but im still in the noobish level :S
dont worry eventually you'll get better :)

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

wkchase wrote:wow birnary u have to be gay and edit my post u fucktard.
Ehhh.... I didn't edit your post.... fucktard.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

I did cause all you posted were insults
You didnt even try to add something readable to your posts chase ;)
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Return to “Say Hey!”