Hello

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
Jmaster
Lurker
Lobby Username: Jmaster

Hello

Post by Jmaster »

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this forum for about 3 years after learning about it from Drex888 youtube.
I live in the USA, late 20's. My friends father used to play Empire Earth in the early-mid 2000's (approximately 2007), and I fell in love with it playing over his house because they had a computer room. We initially began playing Medal of Honor LAN games, which I had so much fun. Then it evolved to me playing against my friend's dad if he was home or solo versus AI while the rest of my friends played call of duty or Halo 2 on the xbox.

There was a time, around 2012 that I was gifted my own laptop and then my nostolgia went crazy. I played old games that I was shown very young, such as command and conquer tiberium sun (I love C&C 3), Sawyers Locomotion, empire earth, Pearl Harbor: Zero Hour, etc.

I do not play this game often anymore since about 2016, but it will always be with me. I get on occassionaly and play against AI, which used to be a struggle until I began watching Drex and I learned so much. The mods website for this game are great. I will likely not play PvP since I do not have the time, but I wanted this post to be here for all of you to know that the game is being played, and we will keep copies to share with younger generations.
This post was just a very short history for people to read. I enjoy RTS and PFS games.

God bless,
Jmaster

Return to “Say Hey!”