Message from eC Dave

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Message from eC Dave

Post by Captain Nemo »

Dave wanted me to post about his situation here on Save-EE so I do it since he can't. Anyway Ill just quote what he posted on the other forums:

Apr 28 2009, 10:53 AM

Just over 2 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with cancer... and at that time I was told there was nothing the doctors could do since they found it too late... I've been given 6 weeks to live, I didn't want you people knowing but you will probaly hear something about me soon.

I wish everyone the best, and I pray to god no-one has to go through what I'm going through now...There's not much more I can say, I've met some real nice people on here and I'm going to miss them all, from the bottom of my heart... Goodbye, take care
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Toni_Hustler
Forum Noob

Re: Message from eC Dave

Post by Toni_Hustler »

ahahaha he wants to fake his death to start a new identity on Empire Earth

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Captain Nemo wrote:Dave wanted me to post about his situation here on Save-EE so I do it since he can't.
Actually, Dave isn't banned from these forums, so I'm sure he is very capable of posting on these forums, despite his condition.
_[eC]_DavE_, Apr 28 2009, 10:53 AM wrote:Just over 2 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with cancer... and at that time I was told there was nothing the doctors could do since they found it too late... I've been given 6 weeks to live, I didn't want you people knowing but you will probaly hear something about me soon.

I wish everyone the best, and I pray to god no-one has to go through what I'm going through now...There's not much more I can say, I've met some real nice people on here and I'm going to miss them all, from the bottom of my heart... Goodbye, take care
I've also heard several rumors about this rumor being false. Regardless, I never knew him as a person so he will get no sympathy from me.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ah I didn't know that, but he wanted me to post it maybe he doesn't have an account idk. Anyway it's really hard words not giving any sympathy, I'd even have sympathy for nola if something like this happened to him. Different story if you choose not to believe it tho.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Lol i say i felt sorry for him on ee reborn and now i know 100% it aint true he can get run over to be fair. Someone making up stuff like that is just sick. I feel sorry for what goes through his head thats what im sorry about :/
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

-•¤Tricky¤•- wrote:Lol i say i felt sorry for him on ee reborn and now i know 100% it aint true he can get run over to be fair. Someone making up stuff like that is just sick. I feel sorry for what goes through his head thats what im sorry about :/
wat happened?
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

_[eC]_DavE_, Apr 28 2009, 10:53 AM wrote:
Just over 2 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with cancer... and at that time I was told there was nothing the doctors could do since they found it too late... I've been given 6 weeks to live, I didn't want you people knowing but you will probaly hear something about me soon.

But was all lie`s he is a shame to be a ec
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Toni_Hustler
Forum Noob

Post by Toni_Hustler »

I have never laughed that hard, a 18 year old guy has cancer!

Good job that you unbanned him, guys =] :roll:

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

He was going to get unbanned eventually, I was going to do it June 1st with Skylars ban. I think Dave is a part of the community and a respected player by many, why in the past he went so far to make himself look foolish I have no idea.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

bump
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

all known , warrman real die, damn, he was 2 or 3 years younger me, so fuck

and sry the other i dont know, maybe a good people, so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i hate when one die, buts the life, except when army kill civ, i am schocked and want god exist and kill they imediate, ok god not here and never, so i kill they

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lmao zeke da freak

ben55

Post by ben55 »

bump in loving memory of eC Dave
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

It's just about 5 years since dave was supposed to die, so in light of this anniversary I've given him a fitting avatar!

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

eeralf_ wrote:all known , warrman real die, damn, he was 2 or 3 years younger me, so fuck

and sry the other i dont know, maybe a good people, so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i hate when one die, buts the life, except when army kill civ, i am schocked and want god exist and kill they imediate, ok god not here and never, so i kill they
WE NEED EERALF BACK. STRONGEST HIPPIE IN EE
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “The Basement”