Lightnessfaggot

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Lightnessfaggot

Post by bosshaft »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLLOOLOL

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: Lightnessfaggot

Post by BigRon »

HAHAHAHHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE TITLE???? LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA

FLYING DUTCHMEN FLYING HOME LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

Last edited by Omega on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed several hundred duplicate images.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

We're not flying home yet.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

HAVE FUN AT BECOMING 4TH PLACE WITH YOUR DIVING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

Argentina whooped your gay ass, and is now going to own Germany.

I vote Argetina to win!!!!

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Ben 360 wrote:Argentina whooped your gay ass, and is now going to own Germany.

whooped? Really? I think you don't know what that means. But then again, you're not very smart.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

lightnessking. wrote:

whooped? Really? I think you don't know what that means. But then again, you're not very smart.
Don´t be mad Argentina has a better keeper and has the best player in the world. #Messi

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:

Don´t be mad Argentina has a better keeper and has the best player in the world. #Messi
u don't know a whole lot about football do u lol?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:
I know a decent amout to have a conversation about it, Argentina and Holland had to do penalty kicks yesturday, guess which keeper saved goals and which one didn´t. As much as the penality kicks relys on luck, a lot of it is to read kickers foot postition, fast reflexes and the best way to jump to cover the most re-occurring areas.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:
I know a decent amout to have a conversation about it, Argentina and Holland had to do penalty kicks yesturday, guess which keeper saved goals and which one didn´t. As much as the penality kicks relys on luck, a lot of it is to read kickers foot postition, fast reflexes and the best way to jump to cover the most re-occurring areas.
sorry misunderstood u, thought u were talking about argentina vs germany for some reason. Yeah argentina's goalkeeper did really good. I think cinnamon or w/e his name is played a good match but obviously failed in the penalty shootout, which is why last time he was swapped with tim krull. Incredible stats that he has never actually saved a penalty before. Thats really funny and sad lol and that last penalty may explain why lol

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Soccer is for the birds....

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:
Ben 360 wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:
sorry misunderstood u, thought u were talking about argentina vs germany for some reason. Yeah argentina's goalkeeper did really good. I think cinnamon or w/e his name is played a good match but obviously failed in the penalty shootout, which is why last time he was swapped with tim krull. Incredible stats that he has never actually saved a penalty before. Thats really funny and sad lol and that last penalty may explain why lol
I really didn´t like Tim Krulls attitude the last time he was goaly, Hollander against Costa Rica, he was speaking crap to the players before they kicked for the penality, that´s what it looked like, since then I hated the guy.

Is it just me or are the stats really weird...Germany 1 point against US, but they tied with Ghana, but US beat Ghana ect, their whole group stats were really weird. I´m jumping all over the place, so hopefully you don´t get too confused.

Germany is an amazing team, they always come close to winning the mundial but have never actually won it, however I want Argentina to win. Messi is such a humble dude compared to Renaldo, And from what I saw when Portugal played, Renaldo sucks the D.

PS. Only thing going for Renaldo is his super hot Russian wife.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

yeah u only watch the world cup and not anything else lol :D

in football u get 3 points for a win. Germany won 2 and tied 1 in the group stage giving them 7 points and a group win.

idk what the mundial is but they won the world cup 3 times. 4 semi finals in a row now yes maybe it's their turn to win now.

It's ronaldo and he had a horrible world cup just like portugal. World best player 2013 tho, and for a reason. He has had a great season and won the champions league and copa del rey. Don't judge him from 3 games on a team that completely failed.

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:yeah u only watch the world cup and not anything else lol :D

in football u get 3 points for a win. Germany won 2 and tied 1 in the group stage giving them 7 points and a group win.

idk what the mundial is but they won the world cup 3 times. 4 semi finals in a row now yes maybe it's their turn to win now.

It's ronaldo and he had a horrible world cup just like portugal. World best player 2013 tho, and for a reason. He has had a great season and won the champions league and copa del rey. Don't judge him from 3 games on a team that completely failed.
Mundial is one of the most exciting soccer ¨football¨ games there are. Oh Mundial is World Cup in Spanish.

I understand that LOL, what I mean is how messy it looks, There wasn´t really a dominate team in their group like usual. Example: Hollanda won every single one of their games in group selectors (I don´t know the name of that part). Germany won 4:0, 2-2, 1-0. I hope you kind of understand my point of view.
Really? People told me they´ve never won Mundial, I and everyone else thought they are good, but have just had bad luck and didn´t win. However if they have won before, I want Argentina to win even more because I don´t feel sorry for Germany then.

Hmmm his passes and volley kicks were horrible. But that´s my opinion.

Return to “The Basement”