Help Lightnessking

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Help Lightnessking

Post by herik »

Guy's after I wrote some terrible truths about Lightness I realised he needs help fast!
This topic should be all about helping Lightness realise his inward strengths.
(Atm doesn't have any outward strengths).
Pls send some uplifting thoughts:
I know it may be hard, his ee career is pretty sad, his life is pretty sad, but perhaps we are judging too much of his cover.
Pls help lightness:

(Lies are allowed if you are unable to think of anything)
Pls uplift LIGHTNESSKING

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: Help Lightnessking

Post by BigRon »

Good topic herik, finally someone has the courage to help such a low life scum. I'm not here to diss Lightnessking instead Im here to help him.

First of all:

1. Uninstall EE and EE AoC, if you get tempted to re-install remember heriks, mine and bigboss words

2. Install LoL, I know a lot of people play this game and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of nice dutch players(not only boys, GIRLS too) who are willing to play and MAYBE some are willing to make friends with you.

3. Get a gym membership and start working out. You are 20 years old, right? So you are probably obese or skinny. Do you want to look like that? Probably not! So get your ass in the gym and start working out.
Stop the shitfood and shitweed the netherlands sell and cross the german border to buy some good german food. It'll make you buff - promise!

4. If none of this helps and you keep on playing EE every hour on every day then I guess you are lost. In this case I suggest you to buy some Oettinger beer in germany and spend the rest of your life on EE, trying to surpass _[eC]_KrasS_ and calculate every units attack damage/armor penetration etc. but in the end you just wasted your time which you will NEVER get back.

Will come up with more solutions but time is money ya know.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Wtf is this Forum all about bitching around now?!
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I suggest you help lightnessking by adding funds to his paypal account (for more details, contact him.) Also I'm sure he allows cash, you can send it to his address. (for more details, contact him.)

I believe there is no other way to help him, since he doesn't accept any aid (besides money.) from non-educated human beings.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

I approve this thread very well and would like to thank herik for his courage to help people in this forum who have problems with their sexuality, social life and a serious online game addiction. In this case lightnessfag. I suggest herik as a mod, since he cares so much about people in need.

Dear lightnessfag, my protips to cure your mental retardness are simple snd super effective. Im quite sure you will become a nice guy if u will follow all steps.
Here we go.

1)

Sell your computer. First and most important step. You waste to much time in the virtual online world. Try to do something productive since u will have no more access to the Computer.

2)

Talk to girls. Yes, you should try it. Faggotness is an illness and can be cured. A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me. And about 1000 times better and enjoyable as an unimportant EE screenshot of yourself with some boring numbers and stats.

3)

Sign in for a GYM membership. Yes, i know the first weeks will be hard since everyone gonna laugh while you gonna lift your 2 kg curls. But it will be worth the pain! If you have any questions according to the GYM, dont feel hesitate to ask. We will help you.

We can do it lightnessfag. Stay strong.

Mfg,

Mujaheddin

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

bosshaft wrote:
1)

Sell your computer. First and most important step. You waste to much time in the virtual online world. Try to do something productive since u will have no more access to the Computer.
I'm not selling my computer, why would I sell my computer if it is a part of my career. (of course you don't understand that there are human beings required to manage computers, after all why can't computers manage themselves, they're computers after all right?)
bosshaft wrote: 2)

Talk to girls. Yes, you should try it. Faggotness is an illness and can be cured. A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me. And about 1000 times better and enjoyable as an unimportant EE screenshot of yourself with some boring numbers and stats.
I am. By the way, I'm pretty sure you're the one not confident with your sexual attractions, it seems that you're actually the gay guy.
bosshaft wrote: 3)

Sign in for a GYM membership. Yes, i know the first weeks will be hard since everyone gonna laugh while you gonna lift your 2 kg curls. But it will be worth the pain! If you have any questions according to the GYM, dont feel hesitate to ask. We will help you.

We can do it lightnessfag. Stay strong.

Mfg,

Mujaheddin
And no, I don't need to sign up with GYM membership. I'm confident with myself unlike you, it seems that you're pretty unsure about yourself. Instead of visiting the gym 10 hours a day, why don't you go to college or university to get educated and eventually start a career? Oh wait... Who am I kidding... No college nor university would accept you lol. Plus you're too retarded to actually start a career.

Lifting weights ain't a career boy. Grow up.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

bosshaft wrote:A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me
So.. You've been with someone that got a dick? Got it.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

LOL thats sig worthy! Im adding that!
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Why don't you guys admit that a pussy is better than a dick? I think its pretty obvious??? Are you guys gay??? Oh, I forgot you fap to each others EE screenshots.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

why defend him? after this "bosshaft: A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me." it's over. know when its a lost case! go give herik more self esteem now! ur doing good
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

lightnessking. wrote:
bosshaft wrote:
Lifting weights ain't a career boy. Grow up.
Playing ee 3+ hours is though, right?
From what I and the way other people look at it, it doesn't fit in any of these 2 categories-Social with real life friends, or a money making?
Perhaps look into going to the gym and getting a gf, or getting a gym friend. It will make you healthier, look better, more attractive, more sociable, perhaps even more likeable.
lets see what's better->ee=no players, no competition, no real friends, no girls.
Gym->healthy, better looking, sexy girls, big muscles, SLUTS

I hope you make the right decision.

Ps. "grow up" yet your playing a very old dead game vsing noobs.
BigRon wrote:Why don't you guys admit that a pussy is better than a dick? I think its pretty obvious??? Are you guys gay??? Oh, I forgot you fap to each others EE screenshots.
They're certain Europeans man, no matter how much english they learn, they'll never understand sarcasm, jokes, "the trolls", the "trying to get across" statement. They take everything literal
Arntzen wrote:why defend him? after this "bosshaft: A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me." it's over. know when its a lost case! go give herik more self esteem now! ur doing good
[/quote] Be more of a euro dick rider.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

It's still funny how you think I'm playing 3 hours of EE a day. Why are you even here? This forum is dedicated to EE.

And no Herik, a overreacting muscle guy is not appealing. Many girls (Read: girls, not sluts.) do not like it, they rather have a guy with a softer body for cuddling ^-^ but you couldn't know this, you never had a girlfriend.

And grow up, get your facts straight, and more important.... Get some fucking brain really..

And please whatsup with the "EUROPEANS" hype, you're trying to copy the AOC elite group? You're not one of them Herik... And from what I can understand out of bosshafts post ( WHOS SURPRISINGLY IS AN EUROPEAN!!!! ) is that there is no sarcastic post, he's writing serious shizzle ma australian boyscout.

Plz herik be mo4r australIEN dick rider.

Sincerely,

A guy who doesn't know how dick tastes, has more brain than you, plays better in any game than you (LoL in exception, because it's casual and I don't want to learn the rather easy gameplay, it would take me merely a few days to become better than you are.).

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

lightnessking. wrote:It's still funny how you think I'm playing 3 hours of EE a day. Why are you even here? This forum is dedicated to EE.

And no Herik, a overreacting muscle guy is not appealing. Many girls (Read: girls, not sluts.) do not like it, they rather have a guy with a softer body for cuddling ^-^ but you couldn't know this, you never had a girlfriend.

And grow up, get your facts straight, and more important.... Get some fucking brain really..

And please whatsup with the "EUROPEANS" hype, you're trying to copy the AOC elite group? You're not one of them Herik... And from what I can understand out of bosshafts post ( WHOS SURPRISINGLY IS AN EUROPEAN!!!! ) is that there is no sarcastic post, he's writing serious shizzle ma australian boyscout.

Plz herik be mo4r australIEN dick rider.

Sincerely,

A guy who doesn't know how dick tastes, has more brain than you, plays better in any game than you (LoL in exception, because it's casual and I don't want to learn the rather easy gameplay, it would take me merely a few days to become better than you are.).
Never said gigantic muscles, a toned body, is what looks good man. ummm you can do more at gym then just lift weights LOL bloody hell.
My facts were correct yours weren't...pls re-read hypocrite.
Sorry but I'm not copying anyone, I've recently realised that it's always only you 3 always teaming up together and now your follower black star (poor sheep), it so happens your euro's, and hey turns out you don't understand jokes.
I believe i stated "certain" Europeans. I said you don't understand when someone is being sarcastic, i never clarified which one he was being... his was "getting the point across extreme", I think if we all read it like you, we'de be pretty boring people #literallife. I knew what he meant, how come you didn't?

Name another Australian that I'm backing up on here just coz they're Australian.
What makes you guys dick riders, is that you all comment together, but never have a real point, you noticed kaz and nemo's and black star's useless comments, yes? Always grouping together but really are just their to "boost" eachother's self esteem when they're are wrong or idiots. You're a dickrider also coz you did this in other topics with them.

Are you stating that people that taste dick a smarter then you? Well your lying to me and yourself, you suck kaz/nemos every day. "Plays better in any game then you", except LoL coz you cant be bothered to learn an easy game. Another unproved statement, true you would never beat me in LoL even if u learnt it. I'de say your actaully scared to play LoL then get showed up by every ee player for 8 years until you finally learn and get on their level. Don't worry man some peple are slow learners
PLEASE DO THIS HAHAHAHHA

Physical challange- be better then me in a "few days"

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Damn Lightnessfags case is harder than expected. Im slowly thinking that he needs some professional help.

"It's still funny how you think I'm playing 3 hours of EE a day. Why are you even here? This forum is dedicated to EE."

We are trying to help you to improve your current worthless life, thats why we are here. We moved on with our lives and are no longer desperately sitting in Lobby waiting for 100+ players. Life is so much fun outside of EE but somehow you cannot let go of it.

"And no Herik, a overreacting muscle guy is not appealing. Many girls (Read: girls, not sluts.) do not like it, they rather have a guy with a softer body for cuddling ^-^ but you couldn't know this, you never had a girlfriend."

LMFAO, so you are actually fat and you keep telling yourself every time you look into the mirror that the girls will admire your flaps on your stomach??? The next thing you want to convince us with is that your EE calculations will give you an PHD in math someday, right? Lightnessfag, PHD

"A guy who doesn't know how dick tastes, has more brain than you, plays better in any game than you (LoL in exception, because it's casual and I don't want to learn the rather easy gameplay, it would take me merely a few days to become better than you are.)."

Here's another excuse of our low-life scum friend lightnessfag. I bet whenever people talk about LoL in your class you are the only one who can't join the conversation and sits forever alone on his chair drawing some possible EE scenarios while feeling so much better because you play a 12 year old game that requires sooo much more skill but in the end of the day it doesn't matter how much skill EE takes because NO ONE gives a FUCK about EE!!!

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Sorry yes I didn't get the joke. I do now though. You're a joke :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “The Basement”