FREE SYRIA

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
bosshaft
Intermediate Member

FREE SYRIA

Post by bosshaft »

fuck off USA wannabe world police, i hope putin, Ahmadinedschad and china gonna kick your ass, photoshopping some pictures to legitimate an attack against syria, trying to get some new oil u bunch of political faggots
why nobody cares what happpens in bahrain? SIMPLE ANSWER bahrain is licking americas hairy ass so no media cares about what happend there
fuck off usa FREE SYRIA

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: FREE SYRIA

Post by Captain Nemo »

fuck off russia acting against democracy in the UN! It's not USA, apparently it's THE WORLD. Im much against alot of what USA has done, but I do believe Libya was sort of a success. Something similar could perhaps be done in Syria although the people may be too divided like in Egypt and we'll have civil war for years to come.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

USA and every other western country should stay OUT of syria. They claim to be 100% sure that assads troops used chemical weapons yet they have no proof. Does this legitimate a war? What about the so called "rebels", havent they used chemical weapons some months ago?

WHY the hell would Assad use these kinds of weapons while inspectors are in his country? In my opinion the CIA and Israel are behind all of this trying to get a reason to attack.

Once Assad is gone the US will have a free way ticket to the western borders to arch enemy Iran.
I just hope Russia and China won't tolerate an attack and FINALLY show the US that they are not the "world police".

And if anyone dies or gets harmed by weapons fired by US, some1 please take Obamas peace nobel prize away.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

BigRon wrote:USA and every other western country should stay OUT of syria. They claim to be 100% sure that assads troops used chemical weapons yet they have no proof. Does this legitimate a war? What about the so called "rebels", havent they used chemical weapons some months ago?

WHY the hell would Assad use these kinds of weapons while inspectors are in his country? In my opinion the CIA and Israel are behind all of this trying to get a reason to attack.

Once Assad is gone the US will have a free way ticket to the western borders to arch enemy Iran.
I just hope Russia and China won't tolerate an attack and FINALLY show the US that they are not the "world police".

And if anyone dies or gets harmed by weapons fired by US, some1 please take Obamas peace nobel prize away.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

u need to ask yourself why the country is closed. Is it rebels or government that don't want free press? Assad is terrorizing his own people, using the military, possibly chemical weapons, propaganda, censorship, etc. The country itself is at war with him, they're calling out for help from the western world, the Arabic world, and pretty much anyone willing to help. It's not like Iraq at all.

Russia and China seem eager to get into a new cold war tbh, they themselves don't have any sort of human rights in their own countries so obviously they don't care how Assad treats his people as long as he's still an ally.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Captain Nemo wrote:Assad is terrorizing his own people, using the military, possibly chemical weapons, propaganda, censorship, etc. The country itself is at war with him
The "rebels"/terrorists are agains Assad, not the citizen. There are different groups of "rebels" and you don't know who you can trust. Some of them want Syria to become another islamic state with the sharia above everything. Say good bye to religious freedom and education for everyone.

Every country that was affected by the "arabian spring" is now a complete mess (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya,).

Syria will turn out into the same mess once Assad is gone. These countries need leaders like Gaddafi, Mubarak, Saddam or Assad. Yes, they might violate some rights but it's way better than what it is now and just because they follow their own rules (not the US ones) the western media calls them "evil". And everyone believes it. Sad.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

BigRon wrote:Yes, they might violate some rights but it's way better than what it is now
I reaaallly don't think so. Egypt is pretty fucked up, but once u give people hope of something better, they aren't gonna settle for another dictator. There's a reason the Arabian spring spreads. It's because the CITIZENS of the countries sees that it is possible to remove their dictator if they all fight for it. Obviously they're not happy with the way things are. You want a free Syria? Well it's gonna have to get ugly for a while for it to get better, because if things stays with Assad it will never be free.

Education for everyone? lol like any of those countries have even remotely that.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

It´s true that in Syria Rebel´s are very splitten up, and there are Islamistic and Terroristic grups aswell, which srsly no one wants to get power. But if understand you rigth , your opinion is to keep the Dictators, because at the moment theres is a messed up situation after the dictators are gone.
Well i want you to think about european countries when we got rid of the monarchy and first had democracy: In like every country there were years of civil war, revoultion and lotta destroyment. Still even you have to admit that democracy is way better then monarchy. It´s pretty obivous a country who had never been democratic, won´t be able to do the change wihtout trouble.

About the possible interaction in Syria im very unsure how to act, too. I don´t believe there will be any change wihtout sending troops into the country, which even USA definetely don´t want to. This is why more people in USA, GB, DE don´t want an interaction.
But you have to ask yourself what other option we do have. Do nothing at all is like giving assad a blanko check do to whatever he wants without having any fear of punishment. This is a pretty difficult situation and for now we should wait the final report of UN investigation bout the chemic weapons, altough there is no doubt they have been used, but can we proof it was Assad?
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Black Star wrote:It´s true that in Syria Rebel´s are very splitten up, and there are Islamistic and Terroristic grups aswell, which srsly no one wants to get power. But if understand you rigth , your opinion is to keep the Dictators, because at the moment theres is a messed up situation after the dictators are gone.
Well i want you to think about european countries when we got rid of the monarchy and first had democracy: In like every country there were years of civil war, revoultion and lotta destroyment. Still even you have to admit that democracy is way better then monarchy. It´s pretty obivous a country who had never been democratic, won´t be able to do the change wihtout trouble.

About the possible interaction in Syria im very unsure how to act, too. I don´t believe there will be any change wihtout sending troops into the country, which even USA definetely don´t want to. This is why more people in USA, GB, DE don´t want an interaction.
But you have to ask yourself what other option we do have. Do nothing at all is like giving assad a blanko check do to whatever he wants without having any fear of punishment. This is a pretty difficult situation and for now we should wait the final report of UN investigation bout the chemic weapons, altough there is no doubt they have been used, but can we proof it was Assad?
Well said!

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

America sat idly by as the civil war materialized itself over the past two years. Obama said Assad has to go and this was the American policy on this issue for the last year. Then he was pressured for a more Presidential answer and he came up with a red line scenario. This red line he proclaimed was the use of chemical weapons and ironically a few months later Assad allegedly used them. This now has pigeonhole the Enlighten One to back up what he said earlier. We wouldn't be having this thread or this cluster fuck if he kept his mouth shut and stayed golfing.

Now if America gets involved is going to be very bad. During Clinton's administration Rwanda experienced mass genocide of where about 700,000 were killed by machetes and didn't do anything. A few hundred people die do some chemical weapon and its "oh fuck time to flex my muscles." The reason why we didn't get involved in Rwanda is because it didn't serve our interests, aka oil.

Iraq/Libya and now Syrian is all centered around oil and the use of the petrodollar. The only thing giving the dollar any backing these days is the use of it as the worlds reserve currency and how oil is traded. I've been in shit hole countries to know those people aren't worth spending millions or billions of dollars or the priceless lives soldiers. We need to sit down, eat some twinkles and watch Hear Comes Honey Boo Boo, its ghosts favorite show and hes perfectly fine sitting in his foam chair drooling on himself while he brags to his work friends hes a "Global Administrator..."

AnonymousMadScriber
Basic Member
Lobby Username: AnonymousMadScriber

Post by AnonymousMadScriber »

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Hey bosshaft,

If germany ever gets locked down by your government and shitheads like you revolting with weights (do you even lift bro?). Would you rather throw weights at your army while getting shot by them? Or being free because some other country invades Germany and liberates you. What if they use chemical weaponry and aren't even considering getting you to a hospital?

Wouldn't you prefer that some "world police" liberates you from your government?

Oh wait you probably haven't thought of this because you're not that smart. (Nor capable of thinking without the words "lifting, weights, muscles and more unimportant content.)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “The Basement”