The God debate

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Re: The God debate

Post by bosshaft »

lightnessking. wrote:PS All religions are crap, especially the Islam. (Islam is about peace right? Why are they blowing up each other?)

see this car, pretty awesome isnt it?

so imagine a cool guy driving with this car around, everything is cool he just drives with this car.

now imagine a fucktard who is drunk or whatever driving with the same car and he makes an accident. is the car bad, or is the drunk fucktard bad?
have your answer? good, now shut up and call yourself crap

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

bosshaft wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:PS All religions are crap, especially the Islam. (Islam is about peace right? Why are they blowing up each other?)

see this car, pretty awesome isnt it?

so imagine a cool guy driving with this car around, everything is cool he just drives with this car.

now imagine a fucktard who is drunk or whatever driving with the same car and he makes an accident. is the car bad, or is the drunk fucktard bad?
have your answer? good, now shut up and call yourself crap
The car is bad, it shouldn't allow drunk people driving.
trololololol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

If god is true he must have more than one property so one day he will come back off vacation and think we all fucked up his world now fuck off :)

But na i dont beleive in god if god is true why do we have murders and people who rape and people who start wars. Only reason people beleive in god is to give them hope in something they are doing or to stay alive extra. If god was true we wouldnt have 3 year old children getting abused and dieing for example. Guess most people turn to god when a family member or friend dies and hopes they are going to a better place what gives them hope they are somewhere above in the sky.

Or just watch discovery channel and it will tell ya how the world started :) :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:If god is true he must have more than one property so one day he will come back off vacation and think we all fucked up his world now fuck off :)

But na i dont beleive in god if god is true why do we have murders and people who rape and people who start wars. Only reason people beleive in god is to give them hope in something they are doing or to stay alive extra. If god was true we wouldnt have 3 year old children getting abused and dieing for example. Guess most people turn to god when a family member or friend dies and hopes they are going to a better place what gives them hope they are somewhere above in the sky.

Or just watch discovery channel and it will tell ya how the world started :) :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Called free agency...if God made people not kill/rape he would be taking there agency to decide...

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

What about all those children who die in birth or die due to horrible illness? Can't blame any humans for that can you?

And for these kids who had not been baptised, the Priests said for a long time they went to hell since they were not true christians yet.. OH and then they realized how horrible this was and came up with "they can't go to hell since they had not really done anything wrong, they go to limbo" like thats any better.

Just an example of how horrible religion is, trying to mindfuck innocent people. And don't tell me these sick things would be moral to do in a world without religion.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

Arntzen wrote:What about all those children who die in birth or die due to horrible illness? Can't blame any humans for that can you?

And for these kids who had not been baptised, the Priests said for a long time they went to hell since they were not true christians yet.. OH and then they realized how horrible this was and came up with "they can't go to hell since they had not really done anything wrong, they go to limbo" like thats any better.

Just an example of how horrible religion is, trying to mindfuck innocent people. And don't tell me these sick things would be moral to do in a world without religion.
agrree!, i love your post, my english to bad for post like this, its a similar thinking of me, ty (hope i correct understand ur message)

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

imagine everyone would be happy on earth and there would be just positive things on earth, no wars, no illness, things like that.
Everyone would think its normal, no one would think about the negative things because there are no negative things. u would not appreciate the positive things. thats why there are kids with cancer or an horrible illness.
you can compare it with an murican fatass who eats everyday xxxl pizza - its nothing special for him cause he eats it every day. but if u eat just one day a week pizza its something special for you.

just my 2 cents

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

bosshaft wrote:imagine everyone would be happy on earth and there would be just positive things on earth, no wars, no illness, things like that.
Everyone would think its normal, no one would think about the negative things because there are no negative things. u would not appreciate the positive things. thats why there are kids with cancer or an horrible illness.
you can compare it with an murican fatass who eats everyday xxxl pizza - its nothing special for him cause he eats it every day. but if u eat just one day a week pizza its something special for you.

just my 2 cents

If everything was normal, you wouldn't exist. Your argument is invalid.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

If there's one thing I learnt, is that it's retarded to argue about religion on the internet. Neither side will give any ground, so wtf is the point?

Needless to say however, religion is retarded, and just plain wrong.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Oldspice wrote:If there's one thing I learnt, is that it's retarded to argue about religion on the internet. Neither side will give any ground, so wtf is the point?

Needless to say however, religion is retarded, and just plain wrong.
I think you've made a statement once on the forum where I said "for once I have to agree with you." so this will be the 2nd time I guess...

However, you cannot deny that arguments with religions people are fun. I mean come on, it's hilarious to hear what they think about religion and what is so great about it. And in the mean while you're thinking "holy shit that's so retarded, how can you even believe in that." :D

But yes, religion is retarded. Imagine how many homeless children in Africa could have had a home if all those building materials of churches and mosques weren't wasted.... Not to speak of how many lives could have been saved if they haven't wasted that "holy water" lmfao.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

lightnessking. wrote: But yes, religion is retarded. Imagine how many homeless children in Africa could have had a home if all those building materials of churches and mosques weren't wasted.... Not to speak of how many lives could have been saved if they haven't wasted that "holy water" lmfao.
NOT to mention how aids wouldn't be such a big problem in Africa because condoms weren't banned by many religions..
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

StephenDresty
Lurker
Lobby Username: StephenDresty

Post by StephenDresty »

Well I am still amazed by the bit of writing...It is really great...Keep writing it.. :) :)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

StephenDresty wrote:Well I am still amazed by the bit of writing...It is really great...Keep writing it.. :) :)
writing what? how great god is? :P

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Omega wrote:
Cold Fusion. In March 1989, two Chemists from the University of Utah (USA) announced that they had produced atomic fusion reactions in a simple tabletop device. The claims were "debunked" within 6 months and the public lost interest. Nevertheless, Cold Fusion is very real. Not only has excess heat production been repeatedly documented, but also low energy atomic element transmutation has been catalogued, involving dozens of different reactions! This technology definitely can produce low cost energy and scores of other important industrial processes.
Sorry, that guy lost any credibility after I read that. Cold fusion was claimed to have occurred by Fleischmann & Pons in 1989, but it was horrible science, they didn't even use controls in their experiments (which even a high school student would know they had to do), and the reproducibility of their results just isn't there. Wikipedia has a good article on Cold Fusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
Interesting development within the Scientific Community

MIT Cold Fusion - The Revolution has Begun!

[youtube]gMx1mpcokBk#t=27[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMx1mpcokBk#t=27

Number 999 on the periodic table of elements = Human deception.

Suppression is the past.
Empowerment is the future.

Fuck what you thought you knew. :mrgreen:
http://altering-perspectives.com/2013/0 ... eiled.html
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Happy Sunday :mrgreen: The day named after the Helio.
Just some additional perspective for consideration.
Peace !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPMuJPe6TZg
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Return to “The Basement”