Midknight Pand!t0

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Midknight Pand!t0

Post by Arntzen »

So this fellow decided to start a Mid 1v1 series on GR with stats. I joined him when he had 8-1. I won the game, he blocked me and made a new room called "Mid 1v1 9-2". I found that kinda ridiculous, and since I already got a couple other accounts on GR I decided to troll this guy a little.
Second attempt I also won and as before he made new room with "Mid 1v1 10-3" as stats. This time he forgot to block me so I changed name to "Scott" or something random and rejoined. "11-4", then block. Last time I joined with my eC name and got insta-block. Guess he really wanted good stats! :D
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: Midknight Pand!t0

Post by simple_faith »

this has got to be the best story ever told in the history of best stories ever told, please go on.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Why do you people play gameranger? While it's larger, you are playing with cheats and morons most of the times. It's an inferior community, which is probably why it is larger.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

ok Oldspice is ok, but to it, man u cant handle one insect do bad, u know how many good microbe in ur body?, without it so doesnt work u, so lets also survival bad insects, hahaha .;)

Return to “The Basement”