mighty Religion

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

mighty Religion

Post by eeralf_ »

damn it is hard to see what happens with stupid humans, they dont learn its evolution

u see no education peeps are not on his self for see the real?

when u born in a christ region u are christ, when u born in Islam region u are Islam, and so on

but peeps why u believe in a god he never exist?, thats the quest, u believe only u hear from parenst and parents before and so grandpa's, but look

why should a other god bader as a god other , grrrrrr, u dont realy get it, its not god, its u, and u build god

its ok, but not for violations, but god is a brain making, not more, and help humans for morale

ok i hate Humans totaly, cuz they rape the nature, thy rape womens, they rape resourses and so, grrrrrrr
fuck Humans, no, i mean insects > humans

Ralf

Ps: and most west peeps believe more in money as in god, lol, shutup

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Re: mighty Religion

Post by eeralf_ »

maybe i give right for ban u, lol, maybe

but u never understand any words of me u insect

sry mannie , pls check ur believe and resume, and check it exactely, mathematicaly and feeling, and u see it

its like terroriest they dont do why he do, reli is shit like all, and give no sense at this year, maybe reli was a good cuz humans help so i can say yes, but now , reli is a fight, and iam nevber reli, cuz god not exist, lol, whop god is better,??????????????, fuck it

edit
btw: greeks god was best, cuz they are the mirror of humans, they need mass wifes, and get sex, and they want all resourcesses of all, so u see god is a human

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Ralf
pls check ur believe and resume, and check it exactely, mathematicaly and feeling, and u see it

mannie
If you want, put your brain on and then think before posting. It`s a shame that I need to say you that cause you do the same as the people who you are laughing about for that reason.

lol when a religion peeps try too proove any hmm he cant , i get this answery, in science not alowed
i dont say science be wrong, but Reli is much wronger

Edit:
ups , maybe i want say science it not be true maybe, but reli is totaly wrong , yeah

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

sry mannie i read ur post again, hahahaha, u pick excacly words and u need only 2 words without context of my other words to answery me, so false, pls learn german

Return to “The Basement”