Politics: Obama vs Romney

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: Politics: Obama vs Romney

Post by eeralf_ »

yes P51 religion is splittet, and also i say oldspice right,, cuz rep's try with reli go to regime it, hmm, they have real poor power and try this?, hmm, most words i heared on USA is God, lol, who is god and where is god, and damn, whats this?, see evolution, so never need a god, damn, say , we are poor, we cant handle economy, we cant handle clima, ww cant handle war, we cant handle nothiong, man , humans die next u dont believe it?, thats need not a god, thats need a good brain

ralf

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

Oldspice wrote:Obama is gonna win. Romney is a elitist scumbag.

You may not like facts, but it doesnt make them less true.
None of what you said (is neither true nor shows any education, first of all...) should have any impact on the election anyway. Those things are trivial to the fact that Obama is turning the US into a third world nation at blinding speed.

Are you able to hold a straight face while saying Obama was good for the economy? If so never reproduce. He inherited a mess, yes, but he only made it worse. The debt which he seems happy to pile on was already borderline unsustainable before he got elected, and in another four years at this rate it will be what... 23 trillion? Are you joking? All to fund inconceivably stupid programs and fund apology ads to the arabs who want nothing more than to see us all dead.

I'm convinced the US cannot survive another four years of Obama, and it's scary to think that not only does he have a good chance of winning, but people just seem oblivious to the importance of this election. They don't understand what's at stake and it is truly scary.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Obama has already proved to be dangerous to American freedom. I hate Romney too but at least he has a cleaner record. Hopefully soon people will realize that the only way things will get better is to vote for neither party.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

btw: Obahma was weak?, lol, never, Romney is a chamelion, he isnt jonestly, he looks good but in deep he is a devil, np, but maybe real problem 75% of USA arnt educations, damn, he win grrrrrrrrrrrr

i must search for a other planet for sure, romney never get me, hahahaha, u see, go school and learn the real, and when rep's get it, u cant learn real, its like hitler, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
u learn creations shit

Edit:

all USA insects, when u sielece like here, and no vote, and u let a beast on regime, i never like u on future, learn, but not on reli, not on science, learn survival, and i mean it real, cuz money destroy all, our city , our all, wake up, iam to lazy for bring nay , grrrrr, and real iam only most on bed, but u young guy's and lady's must do it, why i say this, cuz nobody hear me, its like rock opera "Who", Tommy

assys
Basic Member

Post by assys »

Actually both are "evil" if you want to use that word. Obama's just great at hiding it.

My two cents.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

From my point of view (I'm from europe) I'd say none of them is perfect. But I think Obama is far worse than Romney. Especially when talking about foreignpolicy I would prefer Romney.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

assys
Basic Member

Post by assys »

I'd just like to add something to the TV-meeting.

Well I have to say that Obama seemed to be tired and not being able to really counter Romney. The problem here to me is that Obama can't win a duel against Romney when they face each other.
He is the president and people have already seen what he promised and how much he did stick to the letter. And here's the problem. People have seen Obama fail keeping his word while a lot of people are willed to give Romney a try since you really can't say if his theories are all that wrong or not. The topics once again are superficial which means to me that it really isn't that important for these candidates to provide solutions which work but ones that sound logical to the masses which might be easier.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

btw: sry when all control on one peep, we die, cuz pls a president havnt knownlegge of clima or economy, its real he must hear on science, no one alone can win, but the first he know the real from science, he must win or??????, damn, rep's life in mid age, so fuck

gl with global ball

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

i say the elction in USA is waste of time , cuz we are killed by own, and never any see it, lol, ok many see it, but not politicals

so damn, i gave my shit of this vote , cuz after never changed

btw: in europe more power against bad

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Just do the right thing and vote for Gary Johnson.

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Voting for Obama is about of a good idea as wearing a shirt that says

:# ER

To church.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

question: where does romney find the money for stopping the 1 trillion debt making each year, while also lowering taxes, increase the budget for the navy, and sort of keeping parts of the obama-care (he says he'll actually keep most parts of it lol, while also saying it must be gone)? Education seems sort of same budgetet aswell yes according to what he says.

So where do u cut Mr. Romney?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

P-51

Post by P-51 »

He won't, and neither will Obama. They're both fucking morons.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Captain Nemo wrote:So where do u cut Mr. Romney?
Everywhere else. Literally.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

wohoo! :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “The Basement”