ban Manni

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

ban Manni

Post by BigRon »

ban manni so he can go into a mental hospital and get the right treatment, seriously this guy needs help

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: ban Manni

Post by eeralf_ »

maybe u also cuz u want help him?, hahaha, sry, joking, but man he is ok, not on all, see ur bush regime, i i was try go mad house for bush, lol, so please try sielence, use ur words against the right peoples

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Post by Icestorm2 »

You don't get the necessary treatment at a mental hospital.

All I did was color with dull pencils and play basketball with a crumbling nerf ball and tell people how I felt at the end of the day.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

^ yeah man thats right. I used to work in one and thats what patients were doing all day long - coloring/drawing pictures while they were on medication.

Oh well, I think Manni could actually have fun there drawing and coloring maps of EE. Should b worth a try.

@Ralf - what the fuck?

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

better a man colored all days pictures , as a president he give orders for war and kill

i understand u, but lol, i understand also others, and its his life not urs

edit: and i know it, i need 1 day for collected all beer i need .;)

edit: oh forgot a word about worth

damn humans are like 1 million years of earth they give a shit of worth, all live forms give a shit of worth, all want only live, grrrrr, u see, its hard to say what is worth, for one is a car for other is a picture, and for other is budha, and?

Return to “The Basement”