Justin Beiber aka Hoff giving me shit

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Justin Beiber aka Hoff giving me shit

Post by Oldspice »

JB/Hoff is just tyranical raging against me. Today We were playing some pre's and I got owned by elite, so I dropped. suddenly in the next game he's screaming at me "quitter!" and "YOU WANT STACKED GAYMS ALL THE TIME AND DONT WANT TO PLAY FAIR GAMES". Ironically enough we re'd after his little hissy fit with the same teams, but that doesn't phase him.

I don't understand what the problem is with quitting when you are dead and it's obvious everyone on ur team is screwed to. Am I supposed to sit there and fight a lost battle? wat the fuck man.

Also this shit talk you seem to be unable to hold back is irittating. I'm telling you to stop talking to me and you're raging like I'm picking a fight. wt the hell man u got some real problems.

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Re: Justin Beiber aka Hoff giving me shit

Post by d-dog »

See, there is your problem. You were playing a pre2space, and the fact that you played more than one indicates you suffered a deep traumatic incident with some other setting on empire earth (I would guess Mid Sh or Mod Tl). I think it's time that you realized your problems, and not project them onto others who enjoy playing real settings on this game. I suggest you promptly start playing other settings, or continue to suffer the agony of your peers whom, by most, wouldn't even be considered real players. As a professional, I urge you to quit empire earth to ease your suffering, or to take two doses of mid sh/mod tl daily.

Sincerely,
Dr. d-dog (Ph.D in Empire Earth Psychology/Psychiatry)
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: Justin Beiber aka Hoff giving me shit

Post by eeralf_ »

cool d-dog i come to your couch

ok when i have all understand it, give up few isnt real good for team, i only give up when i see my team also lost, or i see no chance for good rebuild

finnaly , in team play normaly never give up even u have only 1 cit

Return to “The Basement”