Marijuana kills cancers....

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: Marijuana kills cancers....

Post by Trichome Indica »

BigRon wrote:go away with ur pro drug propaganda, here are children below the age of 21 or 18
All the better to inform them should they ever get the dreaded disease called Cancer.
Your view seems rather narrow and limited.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Better just eat "low carb" and never get it in the first place.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Fun fact: You all have cancerous and pre-cancerous cells in your body right now. They're just not a "problem" so long as your immune system can recognize they're fucked up and kill them; if that doesn't happen, then you "get cancer".

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

ok Sheldon
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Bazinga!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

anyway Im ½ doctor maybe I should put a few words here. Yes there is a lot of research suggesting cannabis has many clinical benefits, but that does NOT mean you should be smoking it when u're not ill. Like any medical drug there are benefits and side effects. When the benefits are deemed higher than the negative effects a drug is administered. Cannabis has a wide range of negative effects, so unless you actually have cancer and it is proven cannabis can attack these specific cancer cells, weed is not in any form healthy for you.

I didn't search much, but I did find a few articles on what chronic use of marijuana may do. You should be concerned about your mental health, your lungs obviusly (thats right, it increases the risk of getting cancer in the first place), and your IQ too it seems. Though I did not thoroughly look into these articles.

You go ahead: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Search all you want ;)

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Captain Nemo wrote: Yes there is a lot of research suggesting cannabis has many clinical benefits, but that does NOT mean you should be smoking it when u're not ill.
I suppose that rasta-banana is smoking something isn't he, but other than that none of the information presented here pertains to smoking anything. The information presented clearly states "compounds found within the marijuana plant are extremely beneficial in killing, and preventing cancers." and if you viewed the previous you tube videos they too also state that there are 3 beneficial ways to ingest it.
1. Vaporizer 2. Topically 3. Eating it.
There is 0 scientific evidence linking the smoking of marijuana to any cancers.
The medical community throughout what is now Asia, Middle East and Far East along with the U.S.A. & Canada actively prescribed hemp marijuana as medication for a wide variety of illness for thousands of years for a wide variety of illness. -insomnia, eating disorder, sleep disorder, glaucoma, anxiety, depression, pain relief and much much more. The fact that this plant cannot be patented or copyrighted and therefore monetized, is the reason it was Demonized and pushed underground so they can quadruple the value.

I don't see why you would want to point people to that negative government link you provided when this topic is about a possible breakthrough in defeating dreadful Cancer.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Trichome Indica wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote: Yes there is a lot of research suggesting cannabis has many clinical benefits, but that does NOT mean you should be smoking it when u're not ill.
I suppose that rasta-banana is smoking something isn't he, but other than that none of the information presented here pertains to smoking anything. The information presented clearly states "compounds found within the marijuana plant are extremely beneficial in killing, and preventing cancers." and if you viewed the previous you tube videos they too also state that there are 3 beneficial ways to ingest it.
1. Vaporizer 2. Topically 3. Eating it.
There is 0 scientific evidence linking the smoking of marijuana to any cancers.
The medical community in Asia, Middle East and Far East along with the U.S.A. & Canada actively prescribed hemp marijuana as medication for a wide variety of illness for hundreds of years for a wide variety of illness. -insomnia, eating disorder, sleep disorder, glaucoma, anxiety, depression, pain relief and much much more. The fact that this plant cannot be patented or copyrighted and therefore monetized, is the reason it was Demonized and pushed underground so they can quadruple the value.

I don't see why you would want to point people to that negative government link you provided when this topic is about a possible breakthrough in defeating dreadful Cancer.
Your reason for posting this seems like a pro-weed post, and i'd just like to clear up a few things. But if thats not the case then sure. Of course this drug (for medical use) is banned for public you don't get medicine unless prescribed by a doctor and same thing goes for marijuana. Nobody gets chemo when they don't have cancer. Im not saying im against legalizing weed cause well alkohol is legal too, and so are smokes. But it's not healthy for u if u're not ill. Especially not to smoke it.

What negative government link? It's a link to pubmed where u can search for medical articles. It's alot better than youtube for this purpose. Besides it's hardly a breakthrough as u call it.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Your reason for posting this seems like a pro-weed post, and i'd just like to clear up a few things. But if thats not the case then sure.
I certainly champion this plant 100% for many reasons, including the fact that marijuana compounds kill and prevent cancer and if that's makes this a pro weed post then so be it. I believe your biased opinion of weed smokers has prevented you from fully considering any of the evidence in it's favor. I mean you obviously didn't view any of the information offered or you would have been aware of at least some of the basics. Your bias opinions will prevent you from learning and growing but will instead act as a wall between you , and others. Remember, all life has to teach you cannot be taught from a textbook.
Besides it's hardly a breakthrough as u call it.
The plant has been on Earth for billions of years so i'd have to agree with you here, but that's not
really what was meant. What I mean is thank's to the defiance of the global scientific and medical community in conducting studies and actually releasing the information out to the public , we can now be properly informed as to the effectiveness of these compounds in the treatment of a vast array of medical conditions, including dreadful cancers. With the technology of the internet at our fingertips information can be uploaded and spread fast. So basically that's what I refer to as a breakthrough. The sharing of factual information free from manipulation, suppression and
mis-information.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

I don't wana get religious on you indica, but the commandments set by god, are made for the weakest of man, for instance NO smoking/drugs(not including medicine), alcohol, I'm just going to give you something to ponder. Some people get addicted to these substances, wine is even healthy if you have 1 glass a day, but because the laws are set for the weakest of man who will get addicted and take more then one, your damaging more then curing yourself. For instance, if a mate of yours says to you, wana come for one drink...but really when is it only one drink? When you have some beers with a mate I can guarantee you, its going to be more then one, two, probably even three (well thats how Australia culture is). It's the same as taking weed. Lets face it your going to take it more then once, and your going to be taking it when your not sick, You are losing more brain cells, and will probably get a disease for old age from it. As for human bodies not always been as perfect as they could be, the user may not be stronger as the average bloke. And may suffer from a unknown reaction to it. It's all good to say it makes you happy in the present, but it will not bring you happiness in the long run.
Point of all this^...is rules are set for the weakest of man, there may be people stronger mentally/physically, but not all are which are why rules are made and set for us to follow.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/marijuan ... cle_em.htm

I'de just like to add, apparently to that document^ it contains cancer causing chemicals.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

herik wrote:I don't wana get religious on you indica, but the commandments set by god, are made for the weakest of man, for instance NO smoking/drugs(not including medicine)
lol herik, placing your trust in Religion is a thing of the past which, in my opinion has actually helped create the dismal world conditions we face today. I mean if people were actually able to see the true purpose of Religion for what it is, a control mechanism perhaps they would be able to break free of that indoctrination and actually utilize their own mind , intelligence and gifts to think for themselves instead of handing over the thinking process to someone else ; Believing in religion is for the weakest men. I just checked the 10 Commandments herik and I cannot locate the one that say's -
for instance NO smoking/drugs(not including medicine)
So i would have to consider your post mis information.

Again, this post is regarding Marijuana as a cure for cancer and other disease, not about if you think smoking weed is good for you or not. But thank's for your input just the same.
When you burn any substance and inhale it, carcinogens will enter into your lungs and system and this is always traumatic to human tissue, however due to the secrecy and lack of open research considering smoking marijuana and it's effects on Humans, it's much too early to speculate any outcome. No research = no results, ask yourself this - Why no research ?
Early research from 1996 suggested that there is no direct link between smoking marijuana and cancers. Although this research has only just begun, don't be too surprised when the results are in.

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

Well as i said im not going to get relious on you, but why is that documentation false? It clearly states it doesn't help agaisnt cancer, it gives you a better chance of getting it

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

herik wrote:Well as i said im not going to get relious on you, but why is that documentation false? It clearly states it doesn't help agaisnt cancer, it gives you a better chance of getting it
I never said that document is false herik, i am merely suggesting that there are more issues at play here that need consideration before you define your entire belief system based on one apparent study. I have viewed at least 15-20 papers on this matter and nothing is settled with me, or the medical/science community. Blurring the truth while they serve up the Ritalin , Paxil , Prozac and Zoloft. Research what those pharmaceutical toxins do to ya, then do some relative comparisons of negative side effects for humans, you will be shocked.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Even ignoring the differences between the Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant sets of 10 commandments...

Did you check the set of 10 commandments in Exodus 20, or the set of 10 commandments in Exodus 34? You should really check both ;)

"The LORD said to Moses, “Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke." Ex 34:1

The 10 commandments as per Exodus 34:
1. Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
2. Do not make any idols.
3. Celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread. For seven days eat bread made without yeast, as I commanded you. Do this at the appointed time in the month of Aviv, for in that month you came out of Egypt.
4. The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock.
5. Six days you shall labor, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest.
6. Celebrate the Festival of Weeks with the firstfruits of the wheat harvest, and the Festival of Ingathering at the turn of the year.
7. Three times a year all your men are to appear before the Sovereign LORD, the God of Israel.
8. Do not offer the blood of a sacrifice to me along with anything containing yeast, and do not let any of the sacrifice from the Passover Festival remain until morning.
9. Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the LORD your God.
10. Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

Well actually omega, the first one they broke, were ones that proved to be to hard for the issralites to follow.
And those commandmests, ive never seen the goat one LOL,
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/ex/20.1-17?lang=eng#0
heres the list from the bible...Anyway i just wana go to that second one, I must admit I am breaking it just as much as any1 else, treating my computer game as my idle over god. As fordrugs they have become a false idle for people to.

And btw i'm of the church of latter day saints, We believe threw modern revelation that the book of Mormon/doctrine and covenants and pearl of great price:
The book of Mormon is another testiment of Jesus Christ, after he had rose to the dead, he went to the america indians. - http://mormon.org/faq/christ-in-america
These three books are made for our day in time, we are taught the commandments of not only the 10, but to keep the word of wisdom http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testam ... 9?lang=eng

And the law of chastity: http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?l ... 82620aRCRD

There's a lot of stuff to read there, but just some reading stuff, if you are interested to know what it is.
and we believe in the King james version, which is the most correct version of the bible<--i'll explain the bible part if needed.

Return to “The Basement”