Marijuana kills cancers....

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Marijuana kills cancers....

Post by Trichome Indica »

It seems lately that every day brings forward new discoveries in space and science. Through many years of researching the Marijuana plant and overcoming stigmas and legal issues , the truth is finally being revealed. I couldn't believe my eyes when i watched this video of cannabinoids actually hunting down cancer cells :thumbsupl: I mean literally chasing cancer cells down and destroying them.
This plant has been under attack by Western governments, users are labelled, marginalized and even jailed. This should indicate the insanity of our Governmental bodies and their true nature.
Behold the TRUTH regarding this amazing , ancient remedy :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OqSRfzq ... h_response
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xABHbQ-P ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWuD8a3 ... 0A2A0D6803
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: Marijuana cures cancers....

Post by P-51 »

Haven't people been saying this for a long time?

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Well, considering that the plant has been around as long as our planet, I'd have to agree with your statement that "people have been saying it for a long time."
I will also add that very little info regarding the scientific proven benefits of marijuana have been released into the mainstream minds and media at the Corporations request, oops i meant Government.
An evil :evil: spell was put on this plant and we were subliminally, and verbaly told
BAD BAD BAD and offered tainted opinions and tainted laws which etched this as reality into the consciousness of mankind. I have perpetually been in awe as to why Marijuana is illegal and that alcohol isn't :scratch:

The facts regarding years of research of the benefits of this plant are finally hitting the mainstream. The cloak of secrecy has vanished. The scientists conducting this research know the truth, and they cannot be muzzled or silenced any longer.

Big pharmaceutical companies hate this.
Connect the dots ..............................................
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

The first video was uploaded by idiot688...

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

DrHouseMd wrote:The first video was uploaded by idiot688...
I loll'd :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

DrHouseMd
Banned

Post by DrHouseMd »

He's a very credible source bro.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

DrHouseMd wrote:He's a very credible source bro.
I am a subscriber to his channel, his outlook on life is positive and open as opposed to closed minded and negative. Quite frankly it seems you are unable to comprehend the satire involved with the selection of his you tube name. Your preconceived notions and life experience regarding tetracannabinol seem to steer your thinking rather than using your own mind to view and consider this information. It it's obvious that you use it to further your goal of smearing this video with your tainted opinions based on nothing more than ignorance. Take your irrelevant ignorance elsewhere please and thank you.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

I'm actually pretty sure that the first reliable way to defeat cancer will be nano technology. The basics are already existing as we're pretty much able to apply much higher cancer defeating doses then through conventional chemotherapy and the best is, those nano transporters will unlike other current used therapy methods not really damage surrounding healthy cells as they'd only connect to mutated cancer cells.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

DrHouseMd
Banned

Post by DrHouseMd »

You sound like my 20 year old sister, who still lives at home and is always trying to prove her "case" that weed is somehow good. In reality weed isnt good. We can get into this debate if you want, but i feel you are sensitive in nature and might abuse your moderator powers. At least when ghost was owned, he was man enough not ban me. You on the other hand are a child and just as sensitive as a faggot at a rainbow alliance parade. Weed doesnt cure cancer, until you show some peer reviewed scientific journals on this, I wont beleive you and will continue to think you are the scum of the earth. Now go formally fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit. Good day Cheech.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

^ We have a winner folks DrHouseMD is (2-0) who will defeat this man and stop him from wreaking havoc amongst these forums!

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

DrHouseMd wrote:Weed doesnt cure cancer, until you show some peer reviewed scientific journals on this, I wont beleive you and will continue not to think
I was actually hoping that you might change you predictable patterns of anger and aggression's because it seriously impedes your ability to learn and grow and this is not a good thing. These are important steps in "growing up" and "maturing" Your mind block could also be due to the medications you have been prescribed for your obvious A.D.D. & anger /aggression issues, i might suggest group therapy or individual therapy as an alternative. These medications along with other environmental factors seem to have petrified your pre-frontal cortex which can seriously impede your ability to learn and think on your own. Additionaly, if you have consumed tap water from your local municipality source and grocery store, your Pineal gland is definitely fluoridated which does create the symptoms which you display. But fear not as there are remedies for both.
It is clear that your purpose here is not to share information or have intelligible debate as you have offered nothing except anger, false bravado and ignorance. I mean the simple fact, as you stated, is you are not willing to do the research "i wanna see this , i wanna see that", well why don't you look for yourself because if you don't ; then stfu and be schooled kid.

There is your scientific paper to read mad boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlWjssHLe0l

lol at the stale fag insults as it seems to me your the one with a penis as an avatar :wink:

Last , but not least Jr.

I have forgotten more than you will EVER know :mrgreen:
^ We have a winner folks DrHouseMD is (2-0) who will defeat this man and stop him from wreaking havoc amongst these forums!
faith Dog, this isn't a contest for me, it's about trying to share information.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

PeLlE wrote:I'm actually pretty sure that the first reliable way to defeat cancer will be nano technology. The basics are already existing as we're pretty much able to apply much higher cancer defeating doses then through conventional chemotherapy and the best is, those nano transporters will unlike other current used therapy methods not really damage surrounding healthy cells as they'd only connect to mutated cancer cells.
Great point , i am rather uninformed regarding the reaches of this technology but am aware of it`s amazing potential, thanks :) . I need investigate this further as to it`s potential to kill cancer cells, do you have any links specifically ?
I will add however that conventional chemotherapy only causes further deterioration of DNA.
Alternative treatments include-
colloidal silver http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/a ... dal_silver
blood electrification http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn7.html

And the list goes on and on.....

Biological and Pharmcologic Therapies
Antineoplastons
Gaston Naessens Therapy (714X)
Revici Therapy
Hydrazine Sulfate
Immune Therapies
Immuno-Augmentative Therapy (IAT)
Issels whole-body immune therapy
Herbal Therapies
Harry Hoxsey formulas
Essiac tea
Mistletoe (Iscador)...as used by Suzanne Somers
Nutritional Therapies
Wheatgrass Therapy
Macrobiotics
Metabolic Therapies
Kelley's Nutritional-Metabolic Therapy (as modified by Nicholas Gonzalez, MD)
Hans Nieper, M.D.
Adjunctive Therapies
Oxygen Therapies (including Ozone)
Hyperthermia
DMSO therapy
Chelation
Live Cell therapy
Energy Medicine
Bioelectric Therapies
Homeopathy
Ayurveda
Chinese Medicine

"Everyone should know that the conventional 'war on cancer' is largely a fraud."
Linus Pauling, PhD, Two Time Nobel Prize Winner

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

More fuel for the fire .............................

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22231745

Chemopreventive effect of the non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid cannabidiol on experimental colon cancer.
Aviello G, Romano B, Borrelli F, Capasso R, Gallo L, Piscitelli F, Di Marzo V, Izzo AA.
Source
Department of Experimental Pharmacology, Endocannabinoid Research Group, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy.
Abstract
Colon cancer affects millions of individuals in Western countries. Cannabidiol, a safe and non-psychotropic ingredient of Cannabis sativa, exerts pharmacological actions (antioxidant and intestinal antinflammatory) and mechanisms (inhibition of endocannabinoid enzymatic degradation) potentially beneficial for colon carcinogenesis. Thus, we investigated its possible chemopreventive effect in the model of colon cancer induced by azoxymethane (AOM) in mice. AOM treatment was associated with aberrant crypt foci (ACF, preneoplastic lesions), polyps, and tumour formation, up-regulation of phospho-Akt, iNOS and COX-2 and down-regulation of caspase-3. Cannabidiol-reduced ACF, polyps and tumours and counteracted AOM-induced phospho-Akt and caspase-3 changes. In colorectal carcinoma cell lines, cannabidiol protected DNA from oxidative damage, increased endocannabinoid levels and reduced cell proliferation in a CB(1)-, TRPV1- and PPARγ-antagonists sensitive manner. It is concluded that cannabidiol exerts chemopreventive effect in vivo and reduces cell proliferation through multiple mechanisms.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Re: Marijuana kills cancers....

Open mind's in an open society after all, the more cures the better :mrgreen:
Ingest your Cannabidiol today Image

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: Marijuana kills cancers....

Post by BigRon »

go away with ur pro drug propaganda, here are children below the age of 21 or 18

Return to “The Basement”