NUKES!

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

NUKES!

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well situation in Japan kinda set fire to the discussion about nuclear power, and seems like Germany is on the verge of saying no to nuclear power (yeah gl shutting it down lol). I know people are currently freaking out about a nuclear waste deposit for low and middle dangerous nuke wastes. We don't have nuke power in Denmark, but whenever people hear the word "nuclear" they connect it with bad things and always have.

Anyway I wanted to go international with this discussion and Im interresting in seeing what people's thoughts are on nuclear power, whether it's too dangerous, or a good thing?

Ill reveal my opinion soon btw just currently a bit too busy so...
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: NUKES!

Post by lightnessking. »

In my opinion it's nowhere close to dangerous IF the engineers set it up right, what we've seen in japan is that the nucleaire reactor wasn't build by the rules. The construction rules in japan is way higher than in my country (holland) simply because we don't got earthquakes here, or, very small ones.

So if it was constructed good enough and could have hold a earthquake it wouldn't be a problem. My reason for saying yes, is because nucleaire power is pretty cheap to produce, and supply alot of employement and labor and it's not as filthy like coal and stuff (if used right :P)

my opinion.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Keep them off of fault lines and tornado/hurricane prone areas and they should be fine.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Greetings :mrgreen:
Well I think humanity has reached the dawn of the point of knowledge since the early twentieth century, but has not reached the point of wisdom to use the technology.
The controllers choose to keep it hidden and to themselves ie: (military, covert transportation systems, anti gravity vehicles & more).
Profit is not the clue to improve, the use of technology without a reflexive conciousness of doing so endanger our survival as species & compromising other beings in our world. HIstory shows us a long list of nuclear accidents which, by the way,
were not all caused by natural disasters.
So then the question becomes - Can we afford to re vamp the system ? Will the ruling Elitist's and their network of Corporations allow the investments, contract's, profit's, kickbacks and construction projects to be ended ? Will they implement new production facilities to create this "free energy" so we can eliminate 1. Pollution caused by fossil fuels. 2. destructive drilling practices (Gulf of Mexico)
The need to control oil rich countries.
4. The massive costs and destructive nature of the oil indusrty in General.
5. The extreme RISKS, toxicity and waste problem associated with Nuclear power generation.
In finale i would like to state that in my opinion, nuclear energy is not the answer.
As a matter of fact due to the failure at Fukashima we are now experiencing Global nuclear fallout equivilant to a massive nuclear dirty bomb having been detonated.
CLean & free energy is available NOW Why the fuck aren't we using it ?
There is only 1 answer-G.P.C.Image
Greed-Power-Controll
But there is 1 truly effective purpose for Nuclear power plants-
The mass extermination of the human race on planet Earth,
which imo, is the true endeavour here: open your eye's and recognize.
Peace, love, joy and thank's .
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

For the amount of energy that a nuclear power plant produces, it produces much less waste than those that depend on coal and oil. These, along with natural gas are limited resources. Even though uranium is also limited, there is enough supply to last us for a couple thousand years, making nuclear fission an excellent (short term) alternative. Until we can effectively harvest solar, wind, and geothermal energy I think we should consider using it more.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

The clean, free energy that i was referring to is neither solar, wind or geothermal.
This link should explain it.

http://youtu.be/SCwu-ZJOJBg
Ghost wrote:For the amount of energy that a nuclear power plant produces, it produces much less waste than those that depend on coal and oil.
When they are running properly and correctly perhaps, but what about the waste ?
Chernobyl, Three Mile Island and now Fukushima ?
In Fukushima, we have 3 unprecedented full nuclear meltdowns. There are storage pools there which contain nuclear waste collected for the past 30 years of production. The mainstream media will never tell us the truth about this. Tokyo is being evacuated (30 Million) and they are being told not to drink the tap water or bathe in it, imagine that for a minute ?
The amount of Cesium 137, Iodine 131, Xenon 133 that has and is still being released is astounding. That's not even mentioning the way more deadly Plutonium and Uranium that was released more localized. Only time will tell the results of this but it is in my belief that this has and continues to pollute the Norther Hemisphere. These isotopes are being detected basically everywhere in North America and has now reached Europe etc. Remember, it's still burning and releasing so this will have a full global consequence soon.

I would urge people to use their own common sense here and not rely on the mainstream media to tell you the truth.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

Nuclear waste (not including that from meltdowns) is far easier to contain than waste from other sources. I'm not saying we should use nuclear energy forever, but we should use it as a good substitute until we find other methods. There's only been a few major nuclear disasters, and I think when you look at the tradeoffs of nuclear energy, there is some favor towards expanding its use.

In the video you linked me to, he says that there's only preliminary prototypes for what they've developed. To not sell that out to private companies is very virtuous of him, but you have to look at the situation from a realist's standpoint. Without the sponsorship of private companies, it will not gain the support or attention that it needs, and it will never have any true implementation (because let's face it, we're all greedy bastards who want to make money, this will not change any time soon).

WITH a private company, they can sponsor the work. Although the idea behind that is to eventually make money off it, it will bring us closer to implementing the technology at a far faster rate than otherwise possible. We can quickly achieve the goal of eliminating our reliance on non-renewable resources.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Hey all it's been awhile so i wanted to update this thread with both good news and bad news. First the good stuff :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Zk_YwzKXQ
I always knew Germans were smart and intelligent :thumbsupl:
Also- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hm9E8VY0mw Italians are standing up for the truth.
Worldwide people are awakening to the fact that we are slaves living on a prison planet.
There are definitely better ways of running this planet with the key goals of
Peace-Joy-Love as opposed to War-Sadness-Hate. Pick a side, which do you prefer ?
Envision positivity, and so shall it be. Thought is power !
Now on the bad news side of things- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySztL6kBw-M
Unfortunately it's getting a little closer to what i call home.

Not only can these G.E. designed nuclear plants produce electricity, but thanks to "stuxnet" can be used as weapons, any plant, anywhere in the world. Consider this if you would.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0jlzVCyOI

Try not to get to sad, actually i personally am very positive about these times because it causes us to realize that we are not alone in the universe. We are being assisted by benevolent Stellans who are here to help contain the damage done by these nuclear problems. It's right here on film, see for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIrxwAPzfc

:alien: Believe. think and be what you feel. Just open your mind and manifest positivity and it shall be. Peace-Love-Joy in these times, Thank you.

Information is shock resistance Peace :mrgreen:

p.s. Mainstream media will NOT report the truth. Open your eye's , unlock your mind !

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An estimated 14,000 excess deaths in the United States are linked to the radioactive fallout from the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear reactors in Japan, according to a major new article in the December 2011 edition of the International Journal of Health Services. This is the first peer-reviewed study published in a medical journal documenting the health hazards of Fukushima.

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

wat kinda shit you talkin bout
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Fraktardo wrote:wat kinda shit you talkin bout
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 59288.html

That's the kind of shit i am talking about Bro.
This thread is called NUKES!
And this information pertains to it.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator

Old Diagram of worldwide nuclear plants.

So i would like to begin this discussion by getting a consensus on facts. I will present this information for all to discern, and hopefully contribute.
1. Earthquakes can be created by man. (Anyone spending any time on researching this will be amazed to know that this technology has been available to us for a long time)
Suggested Google search terms -Nicholas Tesla, H.A.A.R.P (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). Controlled electromagnetic energy by humans cause Earthquakes, naturally this is also caused by Coronal mass ejections and electromagnetic storms from our Sun.
So if you accept this information based on research, you will agree, humans can cause earthquakes.
Tesla is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fPJ71kz ... AAAAAAADAA
H.A.A.R.P. in action
3.6 Million watts of energy.
images (10).jpg
images (10).jpg (6.85 KiB) Viewed 15324 times
Mainstream news confirmation.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 06242.html

2. Stuxnet virus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
Just as your personal computer can be hacked, so can nuclear reactor networks. As a matter of fact Stuxnet virus is designed just for that. You see the Nuclear market has been monopolized, and only certain corporations are manufacturing the motherboards and other circuitry designed to run these systems. Conveniently, back doors and other access points into these systems are created and available to those "in the know".

3. Connecting the dots............
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43475479/ns ... yvI11xSTGA
Weapons of Mass destruction.
Information is shock resistance, be informed. Peace.

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

Ghost wrote:For the amount of energy that a nuclear power plant produces, it produces much less waste than those that depend on coal and oil. These, along with natural gas are limited resources. Even though uranium is also limited, there is enough supply to last us for a couple thousand years, making nuclear fission an excellent (short term) alternative. Until we can effectively harvest solar, wind, and geothermal energy I think we should consider using it more.
Clearly you are the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Let me explain why. This article says the amount of uranium we have, that we know of today.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/inf75.html

I direct you to the line of text that reads "Current usage is about 68,000 tU/yr. Thus the world's present measured resources of uranium (5.4 Mt) in the cost category slightly above present spot prices and used only in conventional reactors, are enough to last for about 80 years."

This article is based on the NEA or the Nuclear Energy Agency. It says theres about 200 years left of uranium at current consumption totals. In your idiotic defense, I found a site that said that there uranium under the ocean that could last thousands of years, but its not proven. So If a statement isnt proven, its not true, thus being false. Thus you being a moron.

Website: http://www.commodityonline.com/news/how ... 1-3-1.html

Now, if you said we had enough Uranium for a few hundred years, I would still think you're stupid, but wouldnt have to expose your lies. But no you said thousands. Which isnt even close to 200 years.

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

DrHouseMd wrote:So If a statement isnt proven, its not true, thus being false.
Seriously made me lol

I don't have to prove that you're a douche. There is no credible source that says you are, but at the same time it is true! How is this possible when the oh-so-great BC said that all unproven statements are false?!

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

Ghost wrote:
DrHouseMd wrote:So If a statement isnt proven, its not true, thus being false.
Seriously made me lol

I don't have to prove that you're a douche. There is no credible source that says you are, but at the same time it is true! How is this possible when the oh-so-great BC said that all unproven statements are false?!
What in THE fuck does this have to do with you being completely wrong about our uranium reserves? Clearly you're an idiot who doesnt understand simplistic concepts, such as limited resources. News Flash enlightened one, we DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have thousands of years of uranium.

When you wrote this "I don't have to prove that you're a douche."
I admit im a douche, and never said i wasnt a douche. But what I am going to prove that you, are, infact a fucking retard. Who doesnt understand the difference between a thousand and a hundred.

A common way to debate someone is to neglect that fact that they are wrong and then move to attacks that have nothing to do with the debate itself. This is yet another reaosn I think you're fucking retarded. Talking about our limited supplies of uranium have nothing to do with the fact that im a douche. It has everything to do with that fact that you're not as smart as you think and you are every bit as dumb as I fucking say you are.

Now if you want to continue an intelligent debate over uranium, feel free do find some relevant facts on the issue at hand. But I have full confidence that you're to fucking lazy, fat, stupid to debate me on a topic as serious as limited resources.

Now the definition of a limited resource is one that we dont have an infinite supply. A limited resource is my patience for retards like you. An unlimited resource is the fucking depths of your stupidity. Make sense? Good I hope so.

Got any other questions, please feel free to PM. I can explain these complicated topics better if your slow ass mind needs me to.

Return to “The Basement”