Multi-game World Map RP Scenarios

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Angiki
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Angiki

Multi-game World Map RP Scenarios

Post by Angiki »

The main page for this is on EE-Reborn, but I thougth I might as well post it here too since it's the same server anyways. The following is a copy-paste of the gist of the info. Any other questions, contact me.

WHAT THIS IS: Basically, this is an extended RP game. Every time we have a meeting, we will play the main World Map game. Additional meetings of 2 or more of the players (or teams) will occur whenever they set them up. If you want to apply to join, please contact me and tell me which team you would like to join.

HOW IT WORKS: The main World Map will be divided into territories. Every main game will be played like a regular world map, and side games of 2 or more teams can be played whenever. In a side game, the territory or territories will be reproduced on a larger scale, and each team will fight over them. Any changes of territory in these side games may or may not effect the main world map, depending on what the players decide.

_EpIc_
Basic Member

Re: Multi-game World Map RP Scenarios

Post by _EpIc_ »

Sounds very interesting and fun :D

Cseira Kill
Forum Noob

Post by Cseira Kill »

music man fish and i did something like this a while ago.... hmm... we basically ended up blowing up earth, mars, pluto, hades' toilet, and boston in the process
←ѳ◊жѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳж◊Cseira Kill◊жѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳж◊ѳ→
..Image..

JVT
Basic Member

Post by JVT »

Cseira Kill wrote:music man fish and i did something like this a while ago.... hmm... we basically ended up blowing up earth, mars, pluto, hades' toilet, and boston in the process
lol, but the sun lives? come on, blow the sun up... that will destory more than humans could ever destory! :/

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

It sounds fun.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Ill help Tets or with ideas

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”