Asian Campaign- Russia?

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Meyerm
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Meyerm

Asian Campaign- Russia?

Post by Meyerm »

What's the state of Russia in the Asian campaign? If I recall, the alterations of the timeline from the final mission of the Russian campaign in EE resulted in Novaya Russia never existing. However, why is Russia still called Novaya Russia in some missions, and especially, why is the command unit (Grigor II) present in the 2nd Asian mission? Any explanations or theories are appreciated.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Asian Campaign- Russia?

Post by lightnessking. »

i'd have to play the campaign first haha. EE or AOC?
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

finally a good topic and no bullshitting about whos the best krass cocksucker in the world.. gjdm

back to topic

maybe the chinese campaign is still playing in the "past" and grigor II is about to rule the world by killing million of people so i highly doubt that they'd allow some chinese men to escape to the moon

what IF molotovs mission failed and someone else who was involved in grigors plan continued? the command unit was created by alexei septimus anyway so it might be that its just a normal cyborg in novaya russias army?

but in the end i think that the developers of EE didnt put much thought into the campaign and just wanted to give bad roboboy grigor II a cameo.

Meyerm
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Meyerm

Post by Meyerm »

It's spotty. Sometimes in-game it's Novaya Russia, other times just Russia. This leads me to believe it's just bad mission building on their part. The Command Unit in mission 2 is never mentioned, and you never HAVE to head to where it is for the mission, so it may just be an easter egg. In EE's Russia campaign, Novaya Russia takes over Europe and Asia by the time that they go back in time to the revolution, and it's implied that Grigor II is well on its way to world domination. Since the Asian factions and America still exist over a century later, it's safe to assume Novaya Russia either never existed or was stopped.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”