MPA forums reminisce

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Danger
Basic Member

MPA forums reminisce

Post by Danger »

After indy died in like 2004 and I joined ZoS/the mid scene (i wanna say like 05/06?) i joined the mpa community and never enjoyed a game forum as much as mpa since...I was always on and off with the mid players (thor,thorn, calv, pyro, seiz, icestorm, dee etc) but definitively some memorable moments were had...

If anyone could do the old forum finder site there is absolute gold on that site. I remember it was a friend of icestorm and seiz but I dont think it was pyro who said "Black people smell so bad because its a defense mechanism like the rattle on a rattle snake" and I haven't stopped using that line since. Icestorm would post random ass pictures and I would post a picture of it as my computer background for our weekly +rep swap. Dee or one of his close friends and I would always +rep every 7 days for no reason...

Calv and Reaux I think would just have conversations with lil wayne lyrics, Calv is the reason sky is the limit by wayne is one of my favorite songs/weezy songs of all time. Blacksheep was like the punching bag member who everyone liked but flamed quite a bit.

I know the mpa community and the official forum community (Nemo+lusitania should have been real mods fuck fatmother) didnt get along but share any memories if you have em of the good old times outside of the game.

o ya clanzone with yuri was a solid community

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: MPA forums reminisce

Post by lightnessking. »

Mexicans smell so bad because their internet is based on a Mexican running in a hamster wheel.

Why be racist against blacks when you can specify a nation? =O
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

I remember being thrown into this community by assys who wanted me to proove eC guys didn't cheat in a mid 4v4 vs vanguard. Discussions got interresting and it was a nice platform to get into the American mind/way of thinking. The god topic there was definitely fun and much better than the one we had on this forum. Music Man was real nice with movie talks etc. Was a good forum, and altho I felt like an outsider most of my time there I did feel like I'd clawed my way in after a while :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

The "post a pic of yourself" thread was best. You never knew who was really posting themselves and who wasn't. I think most of us posted ourselves until the likes of Bucknaked came around to then make massive fun of people in the form of flame vids and photoshopping, leading to me being called emo for a solid year
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

Danger
Basic Member

Post by Danger »

_thor wrote:The "post a pic of yourself" thread was best. You never knew who was really posting themselves and who wasn't. I think most of us posted ourselves until the likes of Bucknaked came around to then make massive fun of people in the form of flame vids and photoshopping, leading to me being called emo for a solid year
haha yup i remember you being called emo, i was always hesitant to join the inside jokes when majority of everyone was better than me in mid

blacksheepwall
Novice Member
Lobby Username: blacksheepwall

Post by blacksheepwall »

Danger wrote: Blacksheep was like the punching bag member who everyone liked but flamed quite a bit.
It's nice to be remembered.

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

blacksheepwall wrote:
Danger wrote: Blacksheep was like the punching bag member who everyone liked but flamed quite a bit.
It's nice to be remembered.
I smurfed as you for a few months one summer
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”