How Pre-to-Space killed EE

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

How Pre-to-Space killed EE

Post by tool »

I know you're out there. Sitting in a 7/8 pre game waiting a couple hours for your last player to get off work. Pre players are the cockroaches of Empire Earth. When other settings player amounts began to dwindle, pre didn't care. Some people were simply lost and in their confusion stumbled into the pre-games, where they were welcomed with open arms (AoC not xenophobic eec). With laughs and friendly pats on the back, they allowed disoriented once worthwhile players to engage in melee grenwar into no rush three hundred boom games. A twisted setting, where the wing is just a decoy. You don't matter. You spend the entire game trying to kill their citizens and economy, vice versa, that's it. Good job, you have completed what little gameplay you are given on wing. Enjoy hitting copper and noticing your pocket on your mines. The fellow wing drowns in poverty like you, and there isn't going to be any charity towards you. So you sit there playing little cat and mouse games over a wall or something equally pointless. But it's going well isn't it? Not as far along as the ole pocket, but there is definite improvement epoch wise. Maybe you'll be able to reach the skies and soar above your counterpart, the poor sap still in the middle ages, hah. World War I, one more age to go for aerial relevance. Then it happens. You can only watch in horror. Yellow nukes from the enemy pocket no one has seen for three hours descend into your base. Those fifty populated capitals you worked so hard on, gone. It's an unimpressive looking base and economy but god damnit you spent 3 hours making it. This is your home, and now it's gone. Some guy who got attacked by club men a few times around the ten minute mark was then left alone, no one really aware what he was up to. What do you do now? Your pocket feigns interest as you can already see the rubble is gone, he has placed some TCs there, brushing aside the recently deceased to further increase his economic empire. What do you do now? Alt f4 could help with frustration, but only slightly. The game would continue, probably for two more hours. How does it feel? Not being remotely part of the game, just an expendable bodyguard so the pocket can get to space. This is how pre gets you, it rips out your very soul and sacrifices you. The most deplorable tactics imaginable are employed without any question. Space age sucks too, enough said.

The only thing that is considered unacceptable is AK. Any pre player reading this, just cringed. The thought so hideous, the game is already over. One ostrich has died, time to drop and start a new game 30 minutes into it. Of course, there a certain urge they hold back. Anyone who has played a pre player in a different setting, will notice how quickly and how efficiently you will be AK'd. In my brief tenure into pre, I AK'd a lot. I admit it, I don't care. It was great seeing them lose their heads over a dead giraffe or hippo. Even better when they couldn't ascertain who did it. Of the AK topic though, there was a certain double standard, further establishing the evils of pre. They run their clubmen through your towers, trying to kill your animals. Pre players don't even have the guts to kill it themselves, instead they try to force you to do it to yourself, and there's nothing you can do. The play is sickening, and these people refused to ever try new settings, to addicted to mediocrity and intense club micro. They just sat in their five star expert pre games, shaking their heads at less forward thinking settings. How can you enjoy EE with more than two units for forty five minutes? This is the kind of poisonous thinking that prowls through their minds. Pre is a place for those sick of it all, variables and innovation. The calmness of clubs clubs clubs and clubs followed into four hour stalemates and putting temples spaced fourteen inches apart is just too soothing for them. It all works the way it should. There are more crimes committed by pre, but I refuse to glorify the sickening Asian strategies, because fuck them.
mhm?!?

Dr. StickleGruesler
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: <Scen clan elites, ldr primary> [Dr. S ]

Re: How Pre-to-Space killed EE

Post by Dr. StickleGruesler »

I believe that this esteemed moderator is correct in his diagnosis. As you see, all life and indeed all inanimate forms in the cosmos are either constantly growing, or decaying. That which remains stagnant must die.

"Pre" is an outmoded, repetitive form of sub-conscious self punishment, a cloistering hiding from the outside world in banal escapism.

Remaining at the very basest level of the EE ladder as it were "pre." Each game the participants start all over from the lowest amoeba life form, refusing to progress, learn, or grow.

This ridiculous ever turning wheel is full of flat, energy leeching individuals who spread a corrupting dull and stifling aura all over the general game environment.

For this reason I recommend the admins take strong corrective action, what form this action should take I will not comment on because politics and administration is not my area of expertise. Thank you and have a good day,

Dr. S.
Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

honored

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

give that man a cookie, because he knows what he is talking about.
the whole EE community after ~ 2008 are a couple of faggots with no life, sitting the whole day infront of their computer at save ee to talk about a game nobody else cares about and play a dead game.
back in 2006 it was nice to play this game because, EE had many setting and players who played this game played it because it actually made FUN. nowadays some bunch faggots with no life try to be the best EE player in the universe and suck on eC krass cock

this pic describes this losers exactly

yours sincerly

herzloser mac der pic

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

A lil random topic for it bosshaft but it's been a while since u told how lowlife we are for playing a dead game and posting in a dead forum. I appreciate the reminder now and then. I wonder what u are doing here tho. You read the forum of a game u no longer play, and don't interact in any of the discussions, u are only here to tell us we are lowlife. Should I judge u for finding that fun as u judge us of having fun with a dead game? Idk

We got your message, we don't care.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

mod tl fgt

ben55

Post by ben55 »

pre to space is for the simple minded troglodyte it is no coincidence they find masses of club men appealing

also simple faith is a nigga of the highest standard on top of being a ignorant and worthless pre to space player
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Faith regularly testifies that I am a great pre player, yet I never played enough pre to be a pre player. How is that so you must ask, having such pre skills without the pre? One must conclude that pre is indeed too simplistic, a game that can only be cherished by the underdeveloped mind, a mind that is unable to bear the thought of the amazing gametypes offered by the wonderful Empire Earth when accompanied by the ever-so-great-and-famous-in-0.000001%-of-the-world Art of Conquest expansion pack, a mind that should it attempt such wonderful gametypes would prove worthless if it were on your team, a mind that inexplicably continues to play pre and drag the rest of AoC with it down to its dark, lonely grave. A grave, of course, which will be rich with hunt, since killing the hunt on the way to the grave is disallowed. A grave most prominent that it fends off both the living and the dead, perpetuating a cycle of death that can only be overcome by one man........
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

I second this post, bosshaft, you gave a clear and precise example, thank you.
Ghost you used to play p2s a lot with Skulls and Zeke, just saying...of course that was before the game was dying to a extinct level.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

"A lot" I would say is a vast overstatement. The only reason Zeke, Skulls, and I played p2s was because we were trying to help Skulls learn pre. Before that I really only did p2n on occasion... never as a regular. Ask any of the pre players online today
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”