OLD MID PLAYERS

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: OLD MID PLAYERS

Post by P-51 »

I remember you o_O

seizmic
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: seizmic

Post by seizmic »

Reaux wrote:Still can't believe they shut down the servers...almost 6 years ago. Those were the days, mid sh till 4.a.m. Miss you guys
The servers are back lad but the playerbase is dead, we should try get some games going or something at night.

Reaux
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Reaux

Post by Reaux »

Yea I'll fix my laptop and start playing again. Had no idea people even played, much less you guys.

calvhelp
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: calv

Post by calvhelp »

Reaux wrote:Still can't believe they shut down the servers...almost 6 years ago. Those were the days, mid sh till 4.a.m. Miss you guys
omg.................................................hi

riptyde
Lurker
Lobby Username: dusk

Post by riptyde »

Hey it's Kurt just checked in to see who is around. I haven't played in years since like 2009 or 2010, but it's good to see some people around. I'm currently in South Sudan for work and all so I can't play. Plus when stateside to busy with works temp, I'm always leaving the country and shit with my current duty. Just wanted to check up and see what's good.

AtomicOne
Novice Member
Lobby Username: AtomicOne

Post by AtomicOne »

blacksheepwall wrote:I remember Darth, Greg, redfromsc, Warmann, Icestorm, Pyro, Fish (<*(((((><), silentstriker, nabon, chunkylover, Dee-Doo-Dah, mimimi, farve, brown, pyro, enigma, bolton2, roaming gnome, apoc...

So many others.

Those were the days 2004-2007 when there were two Expert middle games happening at the same time..the good one and the okay one. Both of them 4v4.

I still look here from time to time and I doubt many remember me, but Atomic One and I played a lot 2002-2009 or 10. EE was a big part of our growing up together, lots of fond memories.

We were so young... I also remember [Venom], Homer, cheeseball, prometheus, Hawk, calv, seizmic, sabriel shade, and almighty taco... amongst others...

Me and sheep would spend hours talking on the phone to each other making strategies and just building our friendship each day.

Reaux
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Reaux

Post by Reaux »

HOW DO I LOG ONTO THE LOBBY?!?

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

I bet that all the people that wrote on here are all finished with the game and haven´t logged on in months.

DatChemDawg
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: DatChemDawg

Post by DatChemDawg »

Hey Tex, if you still read this I used to play with you a ton under the names Cold November Rain and a bunch of other cringey linkin park names and shit, started a clan or two with ya as well. Used to play with someone that went by Black Ice or something a lot too. Im reinstalling and definitely down to get some AoC mid games going. Also remember a dude with gnarly player speed that went by 0mG_Hacks or something, anyone remember him? Was that a smurph?

_DavE_
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_DavE_

Post by _DavE_ »

This is the one setting I wish people still played.. As much as I enjoy EE, Mid SH on AoC was a completely different game... Was so much more fun than EE..

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

_DavE_ wrote:This is the one setting I wish people still played.. As much as I enjoy EE, Mid SH on AoC was a completely different game... Was so much more fun than EE..
Make AoC great again

AEnima
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: AEnema

Post by AEnima »

Reaux wrote:HOW DO I LOG ONTO THE LOBBY?!?
Reunite pls

~Calv

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

DatChemDawg wrote:Hey Tex, if you still read this I used to play with you a ton under the names Cold November Rain and a bunch of other cringey linkin park names and shit, started a clan or two with ya as well. Used to play with someone that went by Black Ice or something a lot too. Im reinstalling and definitely down to get some AoC mid games going. Also remember a dude with gnarly player speed that went by 0mG_Hacks or something, anyone remember him? Was that a smurph?
Sup brah

_DavE_
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_DavE_

Post by _DavE_ »

Guys, you should definitely try and pop online if you do get a chance too. Me and Calv have been online recently, seeing as there's a few of us popping back to have a look on the forums, Let's try get some aoc games going, Mid SH is so much better on AoC.

For those that don't know who I am, I was vanguard WitchKing (cringe at that name) when I played aoc.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I highly recommend making a WhatsApp Group or something to easily get in touch with everyone.. We use it for P2N Island, P2N normal and eC also has it's own group which works great. Very often we're able to fill up games if we post in these groups like "P2N is up 6/8 hurry for last spots".
Make one for Mid players and I'm sure getting games that way would make it a lot easier..

Basically every "old mid player" from AOC has popped in to Neo or Save-EE at one point or another. Everyone is interested in getting a game or two going, but it's never gonna happen if everyone pops in at different times. Sees 10 EEC games and leaves.

Getting a full Mid SH AOC game shouldn't be that hard if we commit to it. eC is still active. Herik plays every day now it seems. Eisregen has been on the whole week also. And of course players like Nightfighter and Nino will never quit :D

*If you don't know what WhatsApp is it's just a app/program you have on your phone to chat with people for free. If you join an active WhatsApp group I highly recommend turning off the notifications or else your phone is going to be pinging all the time.

Edit:
To spare anyone the trouble I already made one:
Mid AOC Group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LrxZ9iylwG6KYgp1ChgZv6
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”