could we please get an aoc update for p2s

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

could we please get an aoc update for p2s

Post by Oldspice »

2 simple things I desire.

1: priests cost atleast 75food+gold. I prefer them being their original 100 but they're extremely overpowered from omega's patch coz of how cheap they are.

2: do a plains map that always garantees animals for each player. that's usually the no1 complaint.

Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Re: could we please get an aoc update for p2s

Post by Lancelot5 »

I dont think that priests are overpowered they just can be pretty annoying early ages. But even that shouldnt be that hard deal since u can add convert resistance. Before Patch they were just useless what are they still in laterages.

Fair plains map would be nice. Sometimes its pretty unfair how the hunt is set on the map.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Lancelot5 wrote:I dont think that priests are overpowered they just can be pretty annoying early ages. But even that shouldnt be that hard deal since u can add convert resistance. Before Patch they were just useless what are they still in laterages.
Exactly what I told him hahah! :D
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

2 crappy opinions from none p2s players.

Lance, you play on eec which doesnt have priest buff.

kaz u dont even play pre.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Shut up you're wrong. Both of us play p2s.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

unfair animals dont you feel better if you do beat someone with more animals it aint like person with more animals will always win. but i dont know about aoc but eec i dont think it was ever much a problem some complaints sometimes but think about it its a 2001 game most stuff is uneven but its how you adapt to it.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

btw why get priests 200 % its like doubled on power, give me 200 on swords , i kill all knights, hahaha, man it sucks, pls do old

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Lancelot5 wrote:I dont think that priests are overpowered they just can be pretty annoying early ages. But even that shouldnt be that hard deal since u can add convert resistance. Before Patch they were just useless what are they still in laterages.

Fair plains map would be nice. Sometimes its pretty unfair how the hunt is set on the map.
Wrong, priests are awesome at copper +. Just use adaption and steal everyones civ, :-) lololol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

f..k priests, gn

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

To Oldspice about preists

Post by herik »

They are easy to beat, just make stone throwers, they have inbuilt conversion resistance AND destroy there base, which there only defence will b tower, unless they got a pro (just make temple)

Lancelot5

Post by Lancelot5 »

2 crappy opinions from none p2s players.

Lance, you play on eec which doesnt have priest buff.
Yeah we dont play that much aoc but nevertheless we nearly ur level... And yeah Priests on EEC didnt got a buff and i dislike that alot. I already had posted 1 year ago that priests on EEC also should get a buff since they totally useless in the game (pregame view). I really like that Priests become cheaper and can be usefull. But clubs still own fkn priests civ since clubs got faster movement speed, can hit enemy early, dont die so fast vs towers as priests, are much better for teamplay (double,triple), can add convert resistance and the units priets converts dont have civ upgrades.
Wrong, priests are awesome at copper +. Just use adaption and steal everyones civ, lololol.
Yeah men u just can build unversities in nano age and u always build ur walls directly next to ur towncentres.

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Lancelot5 wrote:
Yeah we dont play that much aoc but nevertheless we nearly ur level... And yeah Priests on EEC didnt got a buff and i dislike that alot. I already had posted 1 year ago that priests on EEC also should get a buff since they totally useless in the game (pregame view). I really like that Priests become cheaper and can be usefull. But clubs still own fkn priests civ since clubs got faster movement speed, can hit enemy early, dont die so fast vs towers as priests, are much better for teamplay (double,triple), can add convert resistance and the units priets converts dont have civ upgrades.
clubs don't own priest civs. it takes more hits to kill a priest than it does to kill a club (clubs do 1.5x damage to other clubs, and 1x damage to priests). Try to 1v1 fire, or even Manni, with them using priests, and you will see how easy it is to beat.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

fuck priests, sry we get kindergarden?, like lol fire bows and so, i mwean never iam a real

Lancelot5

Post by Lancelot5 »

fuck priests, sry we get kindergarden?, like lol fire bows and so, i mwean never iam a real
Here is some help for u men http://www.anonyme-alkoholiker.de !

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

Lancelot5 wrote:
Here is some help for u men http://www.anonyme-alkoholiker.de !
thats say most too me, when he dont have a clue or words, cuz maybe they need a couch by psychater, or mean they are better like others

sry its a insult, babe do it not again

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”