Colisiuem

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
AwesomeO
Novice Member
Lobby Username: The Things (1,2,3 and possibly 4)

Colisiuem

Post by AwesomeO »

I have question about the coli, and probably a glitch or something. When I build it, it is supposed to increase my population? Sometimes when I build one, I completely it, but nothing. My pop cap stays the same. Is that supposed to happen, or is it a glitch?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Colisiuem

Post by Omega »

If your opponent has a coli, and then you build one, your population cap will "increase" to normal.

If you and your opponent finish a coli at the same time, nothing will happen to your population cap.

If you finish a coli, and your opponent doesn't have one, then your population cap will increase above normal.

There are glitches with colis in DIPLO type games, but I'm guessing you're not playing that because no one really plays diplo.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

If you're playing a team game and your team already has a Coli, then building another one won't have any effect on your population. It will only make it harder for the other team to remove the effects of your team's pop bonus.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

AwesomeO wrote:I have question about the coli, and probably a glitch or something. When I build it, it is supposed to increase my population? Sometimes when I build one, I completely it, but nothing. My pop cap stays the same. Is that supposed to happen, or is it a glitch?
I got my laughs for the day..
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”