Priests

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Priests

Post by Elite »

Return them to their original stats/power point usage. Tired of having pre games ruined by pf priests, they're effectively uncounterable in the first 2 ages unless someone on your team has pf, which is unlikely the way pre is played these days. But I don't play to have some no skilled faggot sit in my trees for 30 f11 converting loose cits and running every time army comes near. Its stupid.

ben55

Re: Priests

Post by ben55 »

lol
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I was hoping this would be a somewhat intellectual discussion about priests. Turns out it's just more ranting.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Whats intellectual about picking pf, massing priests (since they're cheap as dirt now) and sitting in trees next to the enemy base for 45 f11? Unless you use a pf club or tower civ they're impossible to counter. The only reason more people don't use this strat is because most pre players consider it lame (rightly so) and find it boring (also rightly so). This is just another strat in the same vein as mine walling / tower massing which takes away any requirement for army control and gives players even more incentive to just sit in their base and boom, without even bothering to attack. For me the first 30 f11 of a pre game (ie before everyone has spammed towers and has enough clubs in their base to make attacking completely impossible) is the most interesting - ability to control and conserve your clubs and plan out raids intelligently with your team truly pays off in determining the final outcome. I don't think we really need to go any further with this trend of tapping shit+N around your mines and/or shift+T on any clear spot of ground while you watch the grass grow and your resource count approach the stone/copper requirements.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

agreed.

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

shut up faith

simple_faith