My opinion on good Mid-players

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
rome
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Rome

Re: My opinion on good Mid-players

Post by rome »

from AoC 7-8 years ago

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

LacRimoSa wrote:I would say that dusk is better than thor, or atleast just as good. And you somehow underrated Eisregen. He might not be the fastest sw rush player, but overal he's really good. For sure better than Absolutely. The problem is, he does many of these weird strats, like long bow start, and therefore he gets underestimated often.

Also lavanger.. well to be honest I haven't played many games vs him, but I remember killing him with a sword rush rather easy.
LacRi
lollllllll, dont remember you ever beating me, not to mention i rarely play on the lavanger name, let's face it all i remember was me and taco really bagging you guys out when we use to slayy you guys 2v2 brothers on brothers hahahahha

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I think why he dont really know/remember ur lvl is cuz u use so many names. Kinda hard to find out who u are unless it's and 1v1 where u focus alot on ur enemie.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

devilridermax
Intermediate Member

Post by devilridermax »

Kazter wrote:I think why he dont really know/remember ur lvl is cuz u use so many names. Kinda hard to find out who u are unless it's and 1v1 where u focus alot on ur enemie.
not to mention theres lots of random civs i have/try, i meann youve expereinced that hahahaha

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

hahaha! I wud call at least 2 of them pretty damn good!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

devilridermax wrote:
LacRimoSa wrote:I would say that dusk is better than thor, or atleast just as good. And you somehow underrated Eisregen. He might not be the fastest sw rush player, but overal he's really good. For sure better than Absolutely. The problem is, he does many of these weird strats, like long bow start, and therefore he gets underestimated often.

Also lavanger.. well to be honest I haven't played many games vs him, but I remember killing him with a sword rush rather easy.
LacRi
lollllllll, dont remember you ever beating me, not to mention i rarely play on the lavanger name, let's face it all i remember was me and taco really bagging you guys out when we use to slayy you guys 2v2 brothers on brothers hahahahha
i remember killing ur sword rush with fucking pilliums levender in 1v1 :mrgreen:
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

devilridermax
Intermediate Member

Post by devilridermax »

Eisregen wrote:
devilridermax wrote:

LacRi
i remember killing ur sword rush with fucking pilliums levender in 1v1 :mrgreen:
hahaha, no mate, you could barely play, if YOU beat me was probs fuckin abouts, you use to bow to me when the mid sh ladder was on me and krass rofll, jockstrap^R breddd

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

Interesting thread... makes me nostalgic.

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

I would say probly the best middle player I have ever seen was Red Beard, and I'm sure everyone else will agree.

Just based on his pure skill, and mastery of strategical thinking: it was like his opponents are playing checkers, and he was playing russian roullette with a chain-gun.

But aside from his unassaible win record, and undisputable demonstration of superior playing power he gets major points just from pure style.

No one is as innovative, risk taking, or so cool and calm under pressure. His playing is so expressive it ranks as high art. I can only pray that one day I will 1/50 as good.

Anyways words can not do adequate tribute, and as everyone who knows anythign knows Red Beard is the best by a light years, I'll just leave it at that. Thread Closed.
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

That guy blows
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

who the hell is red beard lol if he was best im sure alot people would know him :D :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

red beard is the poster. duh

and for the record, the best mid players were us playing during the legendary 'golden age' of AoC
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:who the hell is red beard lol if he was best im sure alot people would know him :D :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Obviously you aren't up to date on the trolling scene that goes on here
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

dont know aoc cool guys :( only know fredflint333 i heard he owned thor at aoc mid :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:dont know aoc cool guys :( only know fredflint333 i heard he owned thor at aoc mid :)
[you] tag?
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”