Tribute Screen - Wow..bye bye large part of strategy

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
ben55

Re: Tribute Screen - Wow..bye bye large part of strategy

Post by ben55 »

Sigh you didn't spin anything. You misunderstood a simple analogy through sheer ignorance or the attempt of trolling.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Zeus
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member

Post by Zeus »

trolling...lmao. My 'ignorance'? My man you need to take a break, your obviously just confused in general.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

What does whatever you idiots are bickering about have to do with anything? Get back on topic.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

what's the point of sticking to the topic if it's sure we won't have tribute back anyways.
And now I expect a respond from a smart ass: "Unpatch your game and you'll have tribute screen back". My answer: Stfu retard.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

maybe we made a new vote about tribute screen!
i hate glitchers yes but team games was much more fun!
and with autosaves at f115-10 u can realy easy catch glitchers yes its shit cuz u cant trust not many people...
i vote for yes cuz i dont thinked we realy need trib screen but now i see it fucking suck without yes we stoped most cheats but we lost an interresting game part and this only cuz of gay cheaters :twisted: ...
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

ok the only way to end this is to have a new vote, i understand there was one back in june, but a few of us just started playing again, i just came on in september for the first time since 2007, so maybe there should be like a new poll every 3 months :thumbsupl:

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Indeed a new poll will be most helpful and solve many problems.

flurbaturb
Basic Member
Lobby Username: arsekakes

Post by flurbaturb »

i was going to come in here and school your know-nothing pea-cock brains on this issue, but i see this ben55 fellow got here first.

Listen... if you need to use tributes, you already lost.

Just quit the game you stupid crybabies and try not to alt-f4 on your way out.

Banning tribs doesn't take away strategy, it adds strategy, the strategy of how not to be a retard!

Anyways, if Omega intended us to have tribs don't you think he would have put them in when he originally released the game???

Answer that one, noobulons...
Forums Expert and Honorary Chief Administrator

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

flurbaturb wrote:i was going to come in here and school your know-nothing pea-cock brains on this issue, but i see this ben55 fellow got here first.

Listen... if you need to use tributes, you already lost.

Just quit the game you stupid crybabies and try not to alt-f4 on your way out.

Banning tribs doesn't take away strategy, it adds strategy, the strategy of how not to be a retard!

Anyways, if Omega intended us to have tribs don't you think he would have put them in when he originally released the game???

Answer that one, noobulons...
omg this is total bullshit! u dont know anything about teamplay, yea in 1vs1 i give a fuck about the trib shit but in team games its gives u much more options and fun,pocket and wing trade ressis for fast age in liga.., in mid ressi send irond /gold for fast rush or faster hero or if ur wing lost much cits at start spend him some food..
i often saved games cuz i trib my wing in mid with food and shit..
and we tryed much shit in 2vs2 with tribst 1 only go ressis + cloack other only army this dont realy work but was funny :)
i dont see why we destroy good teamplaying only cuz fuckk cheaters...
u helped them destroy the gamy even more! :thumbsdown:

im for a new vote*
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

D55

Post by D55 »

flurbaturb, you must not be any good in team games or you just happen to play setts that tribute dont really effect the game. you said in your post is that it makes new strategy, well your wrong, taking the tribute out of a game almost ends team play all together. what new strategy does it create? tributes allowed a lot more civs as well help emergency situations, like a player is pretty much dead, now i gues it would be cool if when your allies die their resources just go to you, but it doesnt work like that, it seems to me you just like no tribute because you dont need worry about hurting your small brain on trying to figure out how to counter teamed civs, with the tribute gone it makes every game almost like a 1v1, and if you run out of wood but have cits, well you cant even rebuild to help your temates because no one can tribute you any wood. next time you post try stating facts about the game to support your argument. all you did was was call us noobs and a retards. well based on what you said you seem to have no knowledge of team play which makes you a noob, and your post is just an example of ignorance. out of everyone who has posted on these two topics your post is the most retarded.

i forgot to put this in here but i want to make a point about the saved games, it was very easy back in the day to catch glitchers using auto save, i use to always have mine set jus in case, and since you can set it to happen at different times during the game, it is not that hard to do the math. i do admit in a DM game eco glitching is very hard to catch but since hardly anyone plays dm any more and since dm is mostly about whos army dies first eco glitching does not really matter in dm. i feel like with out the tribute screen the game has really been watered down to a more "basic" rts. as long as you have at least a 2nd grade level of math, eco glitching is not hard to catch at all with the autosave feature or even quicksave.

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

d555killer wrote: i feel like with out the tribute screen the game has really been watered down to a more "basic" rts. as long as you have at least a 2nd grade level of math, eco glitching is not hard to catch at all with the autosave feature or even quicksave.

This

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

i deinstall patch...
if more then 50% deinstall it no1 will use it anymore
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

"flurbaturb" successfully trolled the shit out of you guys. Congratulations on looking like fools.

D55

Post by D55 »

no ghost, i think i made him look like a fucking idiot,anyone who takes the time to troll on anything is retarded. i dont know why people think "trolling" is a cool thing, it just shows you only want to get your post count higher like some fucking little kid, i think you just say i look like a fool ghost because you disagree with me on the whole tribute issue, or your just trying to troll right now because you have no fucking life either but its cool, got nothing against you guys, but only children and 40 year old virgins living in their moms basement troll. if anyone wants to admit their homosexuality please go ahead go ahead and troll, give me something to laugh at when im at work, i could use the humor.

gg no re

Ghost
Administrator

Post by Ghost »

I've already posted my opinion on tributes and I won't be restating it. I'm not trying to say my opinion is better than yours. Anyway...

Just by reading his post, I could tell that he was egging an angry response so shit would get stirred up. Sadly, that's exactly what he got because you and others gave it to him. IMO anyone sensible would've ignored his post, and that's why I said what I did. I'm not trying to troll you, but just pointing out the obvious so that maybe some of you will realize that this is not to be a flame war.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”