never realized how annoying...

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
ben55

Re: never realized how annoying...

Post by ben55 »

I've tried being relevant to the topic as with most topics regarding this issue the topic gets waded down with idiocy, but on the flip side though you have no clue how hard it is too catch cheaters in a TL or SH game after20 - 25f11. In DM it is probably much easier, but anyone with a clue it is quite difficult if you can't agree to that then you are not worth the time of an argument.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Zeus
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member

Post by Zeus »

Reading comprehension. Ill stress it one more time. I hoped you just ignored your past argument in defeat? Because now your going off on a side note that it is difficult to catch cheaters. I respect that point. Good for you to make it. But that is your opinion. Just like my opinion that we should be allowed to tribute.
So far only two people have posted here in favor for no tribute screen. The fact remains, and the point of the last few posts here and on the other thread, that enough people have expressed their opinions that they feel there should be another vote. Especially if what you said is true, and it was only won by 17%
Edit: Didnt see your post from the other page. It makes you dumb because you relayed your theory to THIS SPECIFIC topic trying to diss P. Only then did you make it apply here so i was joking saying well if u say ur in the majority then your dumb (according to that logic)
Now you say people didnt know what they were voting for? Did it not say to remove tribute screen?? im sure none of them wanted it gone thats why you lost. Im curious how was the second poll worded? Was it worded, Remove Tribute Screen, which will Permanetly end Eco Glitching...Because that would obviously draw attention to those 'dumb people' who dont know what they are voting for. They saw stop glitching and clicked yes. So pretty much the vote tally is 1-1. One poll won, one poll lost. Another should be held.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

There were three votes one test vote "for", on test vote "against", and one final vote, so actually it was 2-1 in favor of removing it. I'm telling you going to that forum would help you a lot, but if you want to continue looking dumb go ahead. Also I'm not changing the topic I'm replying to what you two say you about the majority being dumb which I have no idea how you didn't understand the analogy, and P51 about cheaters.

You took an analogy made it literal and that makes me dumb? No wonder you are enlisting doubt you could make it in a typical university.

Also only won by 17%? That is quite a bit(67%) that is two thirds of the votes most politicians would kill for that amount of support. I'm curious on why you just don't un patch if there is such a demand to remove the tribute screen. I'm sure many would follow especially with the facts you produce from your imaginary source :roll:

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

All the facts were from your post idiot what don't you get. I only used what you said. And you said only the last vote did it pass.
Also politicians would kill for 67% when the vote comes down to thousands of people. Here that means you won by 100 people(if there was about 300 votes), and so since many of them are 'dumb voters' who possibly didnt know what they were voting for the second time (odd that you held two votes), there should be a revote.
Now onto your side topic that you decided to create.
1. I am not enlisting you fucking faggot im at a military Academy now. So when i graduate as an officer, with 100% job placement when i get out and Highest average starting salary in the country (just beat out MIT), ill come back on here and we can compare careers.
2. You have balls to talk about enlisted soldiers. I don't even want to start that discussion with you because i dont feel like getting pissed off at someone who is hiding behind their computer screen. But if you honestly have the balls to talk shit about soldiers than i hope you dont live in America, because your a fucking disgrace.
You should of neverrrrr brought that up in your post. Completely unnecessary side-topic you decided to create to try and diss me. Just like you did with P and you saw how that back fired. You assumed i was enlisting? i never said that. Once again ill stress for you to learn to fucking read before you post you arrogant piece of shit. Stop trying to end on witty lines to try and make your lost cause more plausible. Especially lines that offend over 200,000 men and women who sacrifice their lives to give little faggots like you the right to post on forrums talking shit about them.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

You are impossible, really you are. Like do you read what you type before you press enter it makes no sense at all.

"All the facts were from your post idiot what don't you get. I only used what you said. And you said only the last vote did it pass.
Also politicians would kill for 67% when the vote comes down to thousands of people. Here that means you won by 100 people(if there was about 300 votes), and so since many of them are 'dumb voters' who possibly didnt know what they were voting for the second time (odd that you held two votes), there should be a revote."

Yes the last vote did pass, and is it my job to cite all the facts on this discussion that is so important to you especially when it is in a sub forum below this. Is it my fault you are to ignorant or to lazy to click a few tabs and read information for yourself. I'm not going to copy and paste every piece of information to you. I'm going to assume you are some what knowledgeable or at least researching what you are defending with such passion, but you aren't. I'm doing all the work, and you are nit picking me for not stating all the facts, basically you want me to spoon feed you all the information, and then you nit pick because I left out common information/general knowledge. Is it my fault that you are ignorant to the topic you are debating. I can't believe your serious about it to.

I'm thinking wow if I we were arguing about the sky, and I said it was pretty he would bitch because I didn't say the color of the sky when all he has to do is look his head up at the sky to see.

About the politicians I was using another analogy or metaphor to prove a point, and you are taking it way out of context again lets not go down this road again. Simply put, don't take things so literal you look a fool when you do, or at least be able to distinguish analogies and metaphors from actual meaning.

Odd that there was another vote? Sounds logical to me one very raw vote, one informed vote, and one more vote to solidify what the community wants. If they had left it at 1-1 people would be saying, but but but it is tied! It was a glorified tiebreaker/are we really really sure we want this vote, and it was overwhelmingly in favor removing the screen. I still don't get what your going with the "dumb voters" thing. I've tried to explain the analogy verbally and through an example using Empire Earth, but you still don't get it. Also they knew what they were voting for the second time. Ghost and Omega put "REMOVING OF THE SCREEN STOPS ECO GLITCHING" unless they are illiterate(very doubtful) if they are on the lobby since it requires reading to install. While in the first vote they had no clue other than their own personal knowledge on what removing the tribute screen would do.

"1. I am not enlisting you fucking faggot im at a military Academy now. So when i graduate as an officer, with 100% job placement when i get out and Highest average starting salary in the country (just beat out MIT), ill come back on here and we can compare careers.
2. You have balls to talk about enlisted soldiers. I don't even want to start that discussion with you because i dont feel like getting pissed off at someone who is hiding behind their computer screen. But if you honestly have the balls to talk shit about soldiers than i hope you dont live in America, because your a fucking disgrace.
You should of neverrrrr brought that up in your post. Completely unnecessary side-topic you decided to create to try and diss me. Just like you did with P and you saw how that back fired. You assumed i was enlisting? i never said that. Once again ill stress for you to learn to fucking read before you post you arrogant piece of shit. Stop trying to end on witty lines to try and make your lost cause more plausible. Especially lines that offend over 200,000 men and women who sacrifice their lives to give little faggots like you the right to post on forrums talking shit about them."

Ohhh so I can't question your intelligence, but you can call me and others all sorts of names and other insults. I especially love the line you said to Omega very classy of a future Officer. I'm so proud of you :roll: and honored. How did I insult the United States Military Forces? I insulted you (a single solider) my brother is a solider he could go to any school he wanted to, but chose to be a medic in the army does that grant him immunity from being called stupid when he does stupid things no it doesn't. I questioned your intelligence to get into a typical university from this discussion which from how you have acted is a fair question. Once again you need to learn to distinguish what people say.

Also just for the sake irony. I did exactly what you did I took the information given to me(in a few years i will be protecting your faggot ass"(or something like that directed to Omega) about your enlistment and assumed; But when I do it is such a sin! :?

Anyways through sheer denial or act of trolling it is impossible to converse with you, so knock yourselves out debating the patch vs no patch. When pretty much all that has been said and will be said has already been said in the "Patch" section -_-.

Also make a petition if there are so many of you and people care so much make a petition on the forum they will honor it. If people are to lazy to make a forum account to post "I agree with this petition" then that is their own fault. The last petition got about six or seven voices behind it(over a two week time frame) maybe this one will break double digits since y'know support is so overwhelming now :roll:

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

ben55 wrote:I've tried being relevant to the topic as with most topics regarding this issue the topic gets waded down with idiocy, but on the flip side though you have no clue how hard it is too catch cheaters in a TL or SH game after20 - 25f11. In DM it is probably much easier, but anyone with a clue it is quite difficult if you can't agree to that then you are not worth the time of an argument.
I have never really tried so I'm not an expert on this but using screenshots and saved games it can't really be that hard.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”