Mid dm

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
D55
Lobby Username: D55

Re: Mid dm

Post by D55 »

zeus u noob u need to download the lobby, mid dm is starting to come back! lol.

Sphinx
Basic Member

Post by Sphinx »

d555killer wrote:whats up sphinx! long time o see its been about ....3years lol how u been?
Sup D5. I've been great, just going about college and still gaming. What about you? Still smoking weed and getting arrested? :tongue:

Zeus
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member

Post by Zeus »

lmao alright ill download it this weekend, im going home so ill be able to get all my civs etc. but i dont even have the game downloaded on this computer anymore..i need that site or whatever. p51 you got the link?

D55

Post by D55 »

Sphinx wrote:
d555killer wrote:whats up sphinx! long time o see its been about ....3years lol how u been?
Sup D5. I've been great, just going about college and still gaming. What about you? Still smoking weed and getting arrested? :tongue:
very funny sphinx...actully ive been experimenting with mushrooms and lsd pretty recently and listining to the gratful dead and what now. do u still use ur aim man u should get the lobby.

zeus when u dl the lobby there is a link right on the lobby to get the games, u might want to ask ak or something for help cuz its kind of weird though, dont know if u can figure it out :P

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

fuckkk of course they have to make it hard lol. can i just transfer the Sierra folder from my local disk on my old computer to this one and pop the cd in ?

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

the downloads there are for a no-cd crack, you still need to have already have the game installed on your pc X_X

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You can't just copy the files, the game has to be installed because there are some registry keys the game needs to work properly.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

D55

Post by D55 »

if u kind find your disks then dont worry about downloading anything except patches, but if u need the game again u are going to need to uninstall it off ur comp first and then dl it from the site and install properly

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

yeah i just downloaded that EE unlimited thingy, and i got it to work so i have the full versions for both on my new laptop with no cd etc. so i just need my civs but im ready to go

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

btw, what patches do i need? the ee unlimited talked about omega's patches and some shit.

D55

Post by D55 »

on the lobby there is a button that says patch click on install direct directores or w/e and then hit auto update under neith that

BLaKe
Xfire: zzombiejesus
Lobby Username: VoE_SpartaN^

Post by BLaKe »

I'm up for some mid dm... eec style though :p hate the powers on aoc when playing dm
Formerly VoE_SpartaN^

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Present!

Sphinx
Basic Member

Post by Sphinx »

d555killer wrote:
Sphinx wrote:
very funny sphinx...actully ive been experimenting with mushrooms and lsd pretty recently and listining to the gratful dead and what now. do u still use ur aim man u should get the lobby.

zeus when u dl the lobby there is a link right on the lobby to get the games, u might want to ask ak or something for help cuz its kind of weird though, dont know if u can figure it out :P
I don't really use AIM anymore, but I could definitely go on whenever I want.

I have the lobby downloaded on my laptop, but my disk drive is screwed up and won't read any disc right now. I should've just stuck with my old gaming PC and not sold it...

ak_47
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ak_47

Post by ak_47 »

You can download EE and Aoc for free viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1206&start=0

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”