Mid dm

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Mid dm

Post by Omega »

P-51 wrote:All you do in mod dm is mass as many units possible and charge into the other army with no army control. If your get lucky enough to counter you win. Indy dm is garbage because there's only one civ and it takes a week to master. The only good dm setts are bronze through renaissance.
I lolled. Apparently you've never, ever played a decent mod dm game.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

u think theres no micro in mod dm, or pehaps even mod in general. the fact that air is introduced doesnt stop microing at all. basicly what omega just stated, its a beefed up indy dm. do they micro? m1/morts. no micro? i cant b bothered making an in depth explaination of how ur wrong, and i think omega made it pretty clear.
i beat the person in mid no r/s with a fwded claok civ just outside his base, hes actually quite good at mid dm, just any slight variation to the normal 4-5 civs through him off his game completely

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vg chase

Post by Warrior_Kings Chase »

why does it matter? mid dm mod dm and indy dm. its easy no matter wat? its FUCKING DM!!!!! no matter if u lose or win.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Warrior_Kings Chase wrote:why does it matter? mid dm mod dm and indy dm. its easy no matter wat? its FUCKING DM!!!!! no matter if u lose or win.
Lol you're shit.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

mid dm players have admitted defeat! :shock:

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Omega wrote:
P-51 wrote:All you do in mod dm is mass as many units possible and charge into the other army with no army control. If your get lucky enough to counter you win. Indy dm is garbage because there's only one civ and it takes a week to master. The only good dm setts are bronze through renaissance.
I lolled. Apparently you've never, ever played a decent mod dm game.
No I never have, mod dm must be an EEC thing because I have never seen it until this year. But I the few times I have played mod dm it wasn't really fun, air kind of kills it. I guess some people like it though. I still can't imagine it having very much army control though aside from using your units to attack what it counters.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

small brained. P-51.

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member

lightnessking4you wrote:
Warrior_Kings Chase wrote:why does it matter? mid dm mod dm and indy dm. its easy no matter wat? its FUCKING DM!!!!! no matter if u lose or win.
Lol you're shit.
lol i am shit lol. look wat clan your in! trichcome rlly u call that a clan. that clan remineds me of the barbarians. u have no skill nor can u play any set good. u have no room to talk. anyway i fuck u up in any of those sets. now shit down bitch. no one calls me shit. lol

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member

taco wrote:mid dm players have admitted defeat! :shock:
LIE!!!!!! who admitted defeat? no one. taco u know u love mid dm in the bck of your heart.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

for a change its okay, but evne me being heavily a mid player for the majority of my time on ee, can admit its not a hard sett at all and other setts are clearly more difficult.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

taco wrote:small brained. P-51.
LAWL YOU = N33B

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

ur a hero p51. haha

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

taco wrote:ur a hero p51. haha
Hero cost 530 food 450 iron >_< he's not worth virtuel iron & food.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Any argument against Mod DM that has been posted is extremely flawed in more than one way and I don't feel like typing out explanations on my phone right now. It you don't see it then you're probably far too biased to understand.

Then again, Mod DM on AoC is kinda lame due to powers so I wouldn't blame anyone for hating on that.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Mod DM aoc is like unplayable due to metallury, the hiding of bases etc. I find it funny though, how mid dm players say mod has no micro since mid really doesn't have anything but massing army and running about.

Depending on ur potential u have to spend between 6 months-infinity in order to be able to defeat bombers well on mod dm not using fighters. Bombers only "ruin" the game for noobs in the sett whereas it gives great diversity to the skilled players.

I'd like to add that Im pretty capable of playing any sett but p2n, and dm is by far harder than any other sett I tried with the exception of liga because of all the ages.

Before u can judge a sett u must be able to master it yourself, which quite frankly, none of u mid dm'ers can whereas we can all master ur sett.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”