Pilliums

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Pilliums

Post by Eisregen »

I like the 19+10 Pilliums form Aoc much more they are funny an u can kill swords with them good.
i wounder why Eec pilliums only have 14+7 atk made them much more unless!
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Pilliums

Post by Omega »

AoC pilum buff was a patch change that was part of 1.1c for AoC.

I had fully intended to mirror the change to EEC, and it was done so in the 1.1d open beta test. However, people severely complained about the betas, and as such only the absolute bare minimum of necessary/acceptable changes occurred from 1.1c to 1.1d and 2.1b to 2.1d, such as adding a new map, adding a "credits" file for maps, setting expansionism to 30 points, and removing Moorish Cavalry from the game.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Omega wrote:AoC pilum buff was a patch change that was part of 1.1c for AoC.

I had fully intended to mirror the change to EEC, and it was done so in the 1.1d open beta test. However, people severely complained about the betas, and as such only the absolute bare minimum of necessary/acceptable changes occurred from 1.1c to 1.1d and 2.1b to 2.1d, such as adding a new map, adding a "credits" file for maps, setting expansionism to 30 points, and removing Moorish Cavalry from the game.
Why would you do this? Is there a special moorish cavalry eco glitch I have yet to hear of?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

If you didn't notice, Moorish Calvary were added in a patch.

They were removed in a future patch because the current incarnation of them was not liked by the community, and the proposed redesign to them was similarly rejected.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Oh yeah I was unaware of all that. We should just make all of the scenario units available in random map games for lulz, it would be kind of fun to have.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

P-51 wrote:Oh yeah I was unaware of all that. We should just make all of the scenario units available in random map games for lulz, it would be kind of fun to have.
if you download the patch they use on game ranger (check www.middlewarriors.com) You will be allowed to play with any units, + pop cap 2400. Unfortunately you can still cheat.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”