Population mod

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Population mod

Post by lightnessking. »

well if you download euro rp map, that won't work since there are a few embedded triggers. start a game, save it and edit it will work.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

General
Forum Noob

Post by General »

Thanks for your tips. We will try that later. But we also love to play ee games from prehistoric times to atomic modern. Is there any way only to increase the population level? We want to play the game without any other changes.

I also tried to modify the game with ee studio but it is very difficult to understand the tool. Is it possible to modify ee with studio to the required version number, for the pop mod?

How did you play the game with many players without increasing the pop level?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Omega's patches that you get through the Save-EE Lobby are technically mods so they are modifying the version number. You should only have one mod at a time installed and should remove previous ones before installing new ones. To remove the mods, hit the Patch tab in the Save-EE Lobby and hit the button "Remove All Patches and Mods". This should reset you to an official Sierra version and you should now be able to easily get matching version numbers when you install new mods.

To get only the population increase, do the above to remove mods and then install only the population mod.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

General
Forum Noob

Post by General »

First thanks a lot for your help!!

OK i uninstalled all patches and mods. But i still have version 1.00.2657 and the mod requires 1.00.7497. The version 1.00.2657 is the same i got when i installed EE first time on my computer. :( It still didn´t work. I installed the german Ultimate Edition of EE could this be the problem with the wrong version number? What numbers you got when you installed EE for the first time?

General
Forum Noob

Post by General »

Hi guys,

i have still the same problem. Is anybody out there, who plays EE with more than 1200 population in multiplayer? Playing with 6 players and a population of 1200 is annoying. Is there is anyone who can help me? Please share your knowledge with me. I installed the german ultimate edition and not mod works with it.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”